What's new
@Darksoft I hear the cart can handle some cave games too. Better get the do donpachi rom ready SM! :D
CAVE games running on a NeoGeo..what kind of sorcery is this?
Yeahhh..... I was just trying to bait darksoft into telling us more about the potential conversions that could run on the multi. In another thread he mentioned it might be able to run non-Neo games, but he hasn't confirmed if that's possible on the production version (yet)

@Darksoft I hear the cart can handle some cave games too. Better get the do donpachi rom ready SM! :D
CAVE games running on a NeoGeo..what kind of sorcery is this?
Yeahhh..... I was just trying to bait darksoft into telling us more about the potential conversions that could run on the multi. In another thread he mentioned it might be able to run non-Neo games, but he hasn't confirmed if that's possible on the production version (yet)
Thanks for the clarification.. we need ( I mean me) a dedicated CAVE multi:)

Did this Hack last month all tests come up as working.
Karnov's Revenge/Fighter's History Dynamite
Main features
Nothing too crazy, default controls are now A=LP B=LK C=HP D=HK
On Character Select you can Hold Start while selecting your character to get the old controls of A=LP B=HP C=LK D=HK
Adds Clown's and Karnov's Stage to versus stage rotation.

Minor Changes to show it is a hack
Gold Font now Cyan
Character select BG now Deep Purple

Link to program rom (delete link if you want a patch instead)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkn2ktjs7s26p8/066-p1.p1?dl=0

Thanks to anotak for helping with the bit swapping code.

Last edited:
@nem asked for a Kabuki Klash hack via PM to unlock the secret characters without a Unibios, so I looked into it and found that there was already a MAME cheat for this that patches the game ROM on the fly. I made it into an xdelta, but the code itself is written by either Pugsy or ShimaPong I believe.

Anyhow I thought others might want to use it, especially with the upcoming multi so here it is.

Attachments

• 092-p1-unlock_chars-xdelta.zip
    333 bytes · Views: 358
Back