What's new
i guess you will still need to consider the time to transfer the image in the SD to the DDR or flash (I would prefer DDR thought..)

I would be interested in a multi IF:

(1) It supported all current NAOMI and AW titles that are currently supported by netbooting.

(2) It saved high scores.

If it does those two... I have no problem purchasing.

If #2 isn't possible, then I still MAY be interested based on cost. If #2 happens... the amount I'd be willing to shell out increases quite a bit.

Count me in as well! As long as it has a menu to select games and it saves the game data when I switch games (hate always entering the code to MVC2 for all the characters).

I think it's long overdue, and thanks to the OP for bringing this to light. Great, more fighting games for my arcade :S

Updated Interest/Wanted Count:

33+ Naomi Multis

Come on guys, I think we need to hit like 100 units so Darksoft gets motivated to do this :D

Come on guys, I think we need to hit like 100 units so Darksoft gets motivated to do this
I've only got the one Naomi motherboard... But if me buying 2 or 3 carts gets this project moving it's money well spent!

You know guys I'm busy with NEOGEO right? :rolleyes:
We know and we are looking forward to getting those soon :) .

Just checking interest on this because I really would like to see a proper multi for the naomi ;) ;) . No more messing with netdimms or psu, etc... Naomi 1 motherboards can be had cheap enough, I dont see why anyone would not buy a multi for it. Plus atomiswave games also, plus the multi could possibly have a reset of the MB for those few games that lock up, save high scores, etc...

and the DECO Multi...
and the F3 Multi...
and the PGM Multi...
and breaking the security on Decathalete to complete the ST-V set...
and...
He can skip the DECO IMO, that system is a hunk of trash... Only person that wants it is Mits. ;)
Also the PGM, because to me PGM is meh.

Replace both entries with a M92 multi and a Naomi multi!!!

and the DECO Multi...
and the F3 Multi...
and the PGM Multi...
and breaking the security on Decathalete to complete the ST-V set...
and...
He can skip the DECO IMO, that system is a hunk of trash... Only person that wants it is Mits. ;) Also the PGM, because to me PGM is meh.

Replace both entries with a M92 multi and a Naomi multi!!!
Add CPS1 Multi too :D

Also the PGM, because to me PGM is meh.
1ff871a6f8083107eae02002743abf0e12c8778790b03cae4c2613d5bf34ae1d.jpg

Back