What's new
which method do you use? so just write the nand? but I am nand tsop 2-44 pins I have not found any programmer to do them.

I can't tell any info about the method used. Sorry.

question is possible to create gdrom naomi starting from the chd of mame and let them go into a naomi 2? thanks

I'm interested in a m ulticard for system 246 namco in order to change game every time loading it

so from what you tell me you can only do from another original dongle a conversion from an original ps2 dongle you can not ??

There are solutions in the works that should be released soon, please standby and be patient.

And correct, you need an original dongle as of now, this will probably change in the future.

A memory card and a dongle are two different hardwares. A memory card cannot be converted into a game dongle.

If you guys have time, can you please answer/share any info with this person as to why a PS2 mem card can not be converted to a 2X6 dongle.
The simple explanation is that even though System 246/256 is based on Playstation 2 technology, they are entirely different systems. They each share similar hardware, like the dongles using the same components as the ps2 memory cards. But the magic gate chip is programmed with different software so they behave differently from each other. It is not possible to change the magic gate software either.

If you guys have time, can you please answer/share any info with this person as to why a PS2 mem card can not be converted to a 2X6 dongle.
The simple explanation is that even though System 246/256 is based on Playstation 2 technology, they are entirely different systems. They each share similar hardware, like the dongles using the same components as the ps2 memory cards. But the magic gate chip is programmed with different software so they behave differently from each other. It is not possible to change the magic gate software either.
Thank you! ;)

But by all means try to convert a memory card to a system 246 dongle if you don't believe us. :)

Back