What's new

deibit

Champion
Reaction score
Hi!

Is there someone doing ATX->NAOMI (with jump start) Power cables?

:)

ATX_VLR001.jpg

I could but I don't have any parts at home :( Do you need to save the PSU for something else? If not, just do this :)

1463452_633860403326815_876818764_n.jpg

Yes i could hack the Power Supply connector but the issue remains.. (the JVS side connectors)

And since the Power Supply is a Tier1 PSU (=expensive), I would like to avoid hacking it :)

Yes i could hack the Power Supply connector but the issue remains.. (the JVS side connectors)

And since the Power Supply is a Tier1 PSU (=expensive), I would like to avoid hacking it :)
Aah no, don't do that. Where do you live @deibit?

any advice on a good/cheap crimp tool for this connectors? they appear to be extremely expensive...

Works fine with a pair of needle nose pliers. Just takes a little longer ;)

I just got a bunch of ATX extension cables, I will order later the JST connectors and pins.

I have here a PA-20 crimp tool, I'm not sure it will work for this application (might be that the wires/pins are too big for it), but it's worth a try..

else I could do the "needle noose pliers" thing :)

Thanks!

I use a pair like these. Works like a charm :D
il_fullxfull.304003162.jpg

Just discovered that my supergun won't power my Naomi with a net dimm/net booting, so bookmarking this page for later reference.

Goodness gracious Naomi is a mess of wires and pieces and ugh

Does anybody do any ATX PSU Services to work for a Naomi ?

looking for someone to get a ATX PSU who either has the parts from a SUN PSU and have it produce enough power for a Naomi / NetDimm.

Last edited:
Back