What's new

Dreygor

Grand Master
Reaction score
I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am Dreygor from Savannah, GA (US of A).

I have been a long time member of the gaming and emulation community. Normally hanging out with the folks at HyperSpin and CoinOps community. Recently I started getting more into actual arcade machines.

My normal choice of games usually fall within the Tekken fighting series from Namco. I physical own PCBs for Tekken 1-3, Soul Calibur 1, Ehrgeiz, Tekken 5 DR (Namco System 256 - broken currently) and Soul Calibur 2 (Namco System 246). I have a TMNT Cabinet converted to Tekken Tag Tournament. I also have tons of modded console systems and I have an arcade control panel that has a PC running HyperSpin on a flat panel TV.

Growing up my favorite arcade games were Burgertime, Moon Patrol, Dig Dug, 1943, and Smash TV.

Currently only looking for a Soul Edge Ver 2 PCB .. but first I need to fix my Namco System 256 .. which Defor is helping me with :D

Welcome! 1943 is my favorite shmups game and the PCB is very cheap:) I love the music and gameplay.

Yes, welcome to these great forums.

As most likely happens to most of us, consoles lead to the real thing...

This is a great place for lots of info and advice...

Game on!

:D

Back