What's new
tumblr_oldv5soBLg1sns8t5o1_1280.png
This is awesome :)

Does anyone have a vector template of the mvs cart label?

I am planning to have my cart label for Darksoft's MVS multi printed with the holographic overlay similar to the original MVS carts.

Or, I might make the label like a domed badge of sort, maybe with or without the holographic overlay. Not sure yet, might get a few different versions printed to see what I like best.

MVS_Hologram.jpg

So I did a clean/basic label for my mvs, or I will copy whatever Darksoft uses and have that printed with the holographic film for that authentic look.

I think multigame looks better, maybe add serial numbers???
DS MVS MultiCart Label.jpg

DS MVS MultiGame Label.jpg

I want one
Well, you are the graphics expert :D If you make an EPS or AI file of the label, I can submit it to the printers and do a run of labels, their minimum is 100 labels, but I am willing to do it to get those professional labels.

The Neo-Geo MultiDark...

I like it!

:D

It's not a multigame
It's not a multicart
It's so much more...
It's a MultiDark!

The Neo-Geo MultiDark
The F3 MultiDark
The Naomi MultiDark

The Neo Geo MultiDark...

I like it!

Just throwing those up to see what people like cause I am super excited to finally play my MVS with a proper multi. Gonna have to wait to see what Darksoft decides name the cart as I think he is making his own label.

@Darksoft Are you issuing your own mvs labels with the multi? If so, will they be serialized/numbered?

I am trying to figure out cost of getting some labels professionally printed. Maybe a domed badge type label and/or possibly with the hologram rainbow pattern.

Back