What's new

ShootTheCore

Legendary
Reaction score
Any suggestions on where I can have a high-quality vinyl CPS2 Multi sticker made? I asked my local print shop to make me one, and it turned out awful - the sticker was flimsy and half of the print rubbed off on my fingers when applying the sticker to the case. Jasen's Customs was offering them for a while, but now they're Out of Stock.

This is what I'm hoping to get printed.

Multi-CPS2-e.jpg

Any decent print shop should be able to do it.
Did a CPS2 label locally and it came out very nice!

I tried my local print shop first and it came out horrible. But I just checked the phone book and found one more local place I can try. I was just wondering if there was a recommended source that everyone was going through.

Last edited:
I've had very poor luck with local print shops near me. there are 5 shops within a 20 mile radius of me and every last one of them managed to screw something up.

I've had very poor luck with local print shops near me. there are 5 shops within a 20 mile radius of me and every last one of them managed to screw something up.
If someone's willing to print labels, I'd pick a few up. I have a couple boards with damaged/missing labels.

I might have some for you - I'm trying a different local print shop that made me print 8 labels (their minimum order size). If the quality checks out then I'll make the extras available here. I should receive them on Monday or Tuesday - I ran two prints of four different designs.

I might have some for you - I'm trying a different local print shop that made me print 8 labels (their minimum order size). If the quality checks out then I'll make the extras available here. I should receive them on Monday or Tuesday - I ran two prints of four different designs.
That would be great. Let me know how they turn out.

Back