What's new

Dk310

Professional
Reaction score
really nice to meet you all. I have alot of cps2, 3, mvs, aw and kof2k2um boards. From Southern California. Currently working for coach as management. Nice to meet you all.

day off today :) so it's all good!
KOarcade how are you?

Irvine sir :)
Parents live in Redlands CA.
You bro?

hi acbluden2
Yeah coach as in fashion, the puse brand. I do sales and marketing for them. Never knew college would bring me there lol. :)

hi acbluden2
Yeah coach as in fashion, the puse brand. I do sales and marketing for them. Never knew college would bring me there lol. :)
Ok, so how do we get discounts, my wife's b'day is coming up at the end of this month :D

hi acbluden2
Bro. You are going to be one of the more popular members on this forum. We all have to negotiate with our bosses under threat of them taking 50% of equity, the kids, the house, and half our future earnings just to enjoy our arcade hobby. You on the other hand can skip the negotiations and tell her,

"If you want to be kept in the style you've become accustomed to with Coach purses and all, you better move that makeup desk. My arcade cab is going there woman!!"

And she quickly obliges! Fucken awesome! Welcome aboard again. And how much of a discount can I/we get?

hey guys :)
The older women..... milfs and older kinds yeah.... they say handsome or cute a bit. The younger ones......don't do coach. They do Kate spade.

Discount wise, I advise you guys go to the outlets. The discount for Customers kills what I get. Also I'll tell you guys one last thing..sign up for emails there. You get coupons that stack on top of the sales outlets shops get. :)

Just a gf, no real boss yet. She is cool with me getting back into the hobby....(she says).... :/

The outlets are cabazon, Ontario and one in Los Angeles are the ones I can think of right now. Stay away from retail. The prices are insane :)

Just a gf, no real boss yet. She is cool with me getting back into the hobby....(she says)....
Make sure you get it written into the pre-nup bud. That's sage-like $1000/hr legal advice for you, served free of charge with your forum membership.

Back