What's new

Kitinota

Student
Reaction score
HI, i have a model 3 motherboard (lost world) and i want to test it, i have a monitor (24hz) but mi doubt is about how to power the motherboard.

Here is the pinouts esquimatics.
sega_model3_pcb_arcde_filter_board_pinout.gif

What pins do I have to power to make it work?, only to see if works, no need buttons or other
CN13? or others?

I'm the one who made that schematic.
power input goes to CN13, CN14 and CN16

The power connector that is crossed out (CN12) is an OUTPUT, usually used to help power external PCBs if necessary.

CN16 only powers the fans
and it's worth noting that all the 5V pins on these filterboards are tied together. So technically you could get away with connecting CN13 only, but I'd suggest hooking up CN16 as well if you plan on "testing" more than a few seconds.

Wow thats a very good schematic wish I had that when I wired up my virtua fighter 3 board. It took me awhile to wire up my board to a ATX power supply finding bits of pieces of information on the internet about the pinouts. Lucky for me I found a pinout list on a french site but this is much better. Thank you.

When I purchased my Virtua Fighter 3 board, the seller included a JVS Power Supply to Model 3 adapter. So all I needed to do was plug that adapter to the Power Supply from my Naomi.

Back