What's new

werejag

Grand Master
Reaction score
the arcadia site no longer has these. anyone want to share?

it's been down for awhile now, ive been checking back but i've had no luck.
theres a guide to convert games but it takes such a long time..

someone please share?

I have all roms. I will see what I can do for you. I think a free website won't support so much transfers. Can a Mega.nz free account handle large transfers?

Last edited:
@Gakman mega free is upto 50GB, I think it will be more than enough (register some new/fake email, register new free mega acc using it, upload all the files there)
or you meant upload all Naomi/Triforce/Chihiro hacks as single big archive ? - don't think its good idea

small and especially private tracker = no seeders, at least in the case of not that popular things like arcade stuff.
something like mega much better for sharing such content these days IMO.

Isn't there a way on Mega to create a shared folder/archive so you can pick and choose what files to download, I'm sure I've seen something like that before.

https://mega.nz/#F!lg4TTIrL!Bs03RF6fYjoUg1YYUt70Dw
Is it OK for download ?

My ROMs folder is about 22Go, with all Naomi, Chihiro, Triforce and Atomiswave known ROMs. There's some duplicates, I have to purge my folder. No name changed.
Now I'm uploading, you have to wait for ROMs later in alphabetic order ;) .
If you see something missing, just tell me and I'll add it.

Last edited:
It'd be nice if there were a private tracker for arcade stuff.... or maybe an old school IRC/FTP setup like in the XS days.
It's too bad BCG is gone now. :(

Isn't there a way on Mega to create a shared folder/archive so you can pick and choose what files to download, I'm sure I've seen something like that before.
Absolutely can!
Do you see ROMs ?
My ROMs folder is about 22Go.
If you see something missing, just tell me abnd I'll add it.
Looks good!

Is it OK for download ?

My ROMs folder is about 22Go, with all Naomi, Chihiro, Triforce and Atomiswave known ROMs. There's some duplicates, I have to purge my folder. No name changed.
:thumbsup: works great

Is it OK for download ?

Awesome :thumbup:

Upload in progress. Sorry, it's a bit slow. I'm only at 25% of all games.

Upload in progress. Sorry, it's a bit slow. I'm only at 25% of all games.
Thanks for uploading these. I will duplicate your uploads in case they are needed in the future.

I am also playing with the idea of setting up a private ftp for future use.

Thank you for these!!!!! I have been waiting for neo Arcadia to fix its links but it doesn't appear it's going to happen anytime soon. Will be dloading a few later tonight.

Perhaps I am the only one - the link provided only has around 6.6 GB and not all the games are included in the download. Goes through "M" and no other games included. I open the link and I get the two folders and the one with roms but the games are not all there - what am I missing?

Perhaps I am the only one - the link provided only has around 6.6 GB and not all the games are included in the download. Goes through "M" and no other games included. I open the link and I get the two folders and the one with roms but the games are not all there - what am I missing?
Gakman is still uploading the files :)

Back