What's new
Thanks, will download them just to be ready once I get a netdimm!

powerstone.rar has powerstone_alt.bin not the same file name of the piforce file. is this fixed or something?

Hi Gakman
I noticed that missing the. bin files to
Wagan midnight maximun tune 2 (all version)
can you recover it
Thank you

No it's the good file, just rename it .bin (delate .dat).

wagan midnight files are only 3:
Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_EXPORT_(GDX-0009B).bin.rar
Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_EXP_512.bin.rar
Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_EXP_1GB.bin.rar

where are the versions:
Wangan Midnight - Maximum Tune 2 (JAP) : Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_2_JAP_(GDX-0015).bin.rar
Wangan Midnight - Maximum Tune 2 (EXP) : Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_2_JAP_512.bin.rar, Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_2_JAP_1GB.bin.rar
Wangan Midnight - Maximum Tune 2 rev.B (EXP) : Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_2B_EXP_512.rar, Wangan_Midnight_Maximum_Tune_2B_EXP_1GB.rar

thanks

You're right, sorry these ones have been forgotten. I'll look, I must have them somewhere.

Everything uploaded.
If someone find something else I forgot, please ask.

I know this thread is a bit old but I am new to this forum and just wanted to say thanks for posting the BIN files and all the other great advice here. I just received the 4.02 Net Dimm (512MB) I ordered off eBay on December 31st and got it all set up today. I am presently playing Toy Fighter. Please let me know what some of your favorite Naomi games are or what you think runs the best. I have a Naomi 1 MvsC2 machine with a 21576H BIOS and Type 1 (or 2 ???) JVS I/O.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Capcom vs SNK 2, Ikaruga and Border Down for me :)

I do like MvC2 and DoA2 as well

Congrats on getting your NetDIMM setup going

ikaruga if you have a TATE setup. DOA & melty blood a.c. are great fighting games.

Back