What's new

Dreamstate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried to run this game a few times. Once it goes through the whole Multi-Bios stuff, it just goes to a black screen and nothing happens. It seems to be the only game that does this. I copied the roms back over again this morning from the Stickied copy, but no difference. Anyone else able to run this?

It still doesn't work. They haven't gone back to try to fix it again yet either. Maybe one day. It's a game I really want to play some.

Oops! I was thinking of another game (naomi game). Zen Nippon REQUIRES a Japanese bios to play. It should work fine with a Jap bios or multibios in Japanese mode.

Wierd. I am definitely trying to run it in Japanese Mode. I will try again

I will try it again too. The only game that shouldn't be working it Decathalete. The other ones recently had their encryption cracked and were posted here to download.

Ok, that is what I was thinking. I know a number of them need some special hardware, but I got the updates for those recently added.

So, if I hold A down to force Japanese, it works. Thanks for that. Weird since it says on the screen that Japanese is default. I just figured it picked it and it should work.

So, if I hold A down to force Japanese, it works. Thanks for that. Weird since it says on the screen that Japanese is default. I just figured it picked it and it should work.
I think the motherboard remembers the last selected bios. So if it was the USA bios for another game, when you load a new game you need to tell it to change to A or it will just use the last one selected. At least this seems to be the case for me.

Back