What's new
Hey guys, is the only version of Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper a Test version?
Only ask because that's what it says when you boot up the game.
yes, there is only one SFZ3 version, no other known to exists.
and it says "DEVELOP VERSION", whatever it means :)

Hey guys, is the only version of Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper a Test version?
Only ask because that's what it says when you boot up the game.
yes, there is only one SFZ3 version, no other known to exists.and it says "DEVELOP VERSION", whatever it means :
Thanks man, figured that might be the case :)

it only says that with a JAP boot, if you region patch it and boot with a USA BIOS it doesnt have that. Its weird, but totes complete

Thanks for compiling this list and hosting the bins, it helped me get my stand up Naomi 2 Netdimm cab in order.

List updated.
If someone has another game / version or something to fix in my list, just post here, please.

it only says that with a JAP boot, if you region patch it and boot with a USA BIOS it doesnt have that. Its weird, but totes complete

Thanks for compiling this list and hosting the bins, it helped me get my stand up Naomi 2 Netdimm cab in order.
How can I patch the SFZ3 Jap To USA or EUR ?
please someone can explain to me ?

Because I couldn't make it USA or EUR with the bios changing. It doesn't accept other bioses, only JAPAN

just find the region changer program for Naomi

How can I patch the SFZ3 Jap To USA or EUR ?please someone can explain to me ?

Because I couldn't make it USA or EUR with the bios changing. It doesn't accept other bioses, only JAPAN
In tools folder, DIMMtools.7z file. Use region.exe .

is it possible to put english on the japanese version of mvc2 so that the dreamcast controllers can be used with the game in english?

okay, I'll try to look at it later.

btw, does anyone know what does "Voice type" option (can be On or Off) in MvC2 ? available only if run with Korean BIOS.

no idea, that's why I'm asking.
mvc2kor.png

Most likely it disables Japanese voices since in Korea Japanese voices are often disabled and sometime Japanese names are changed.

Hello, Gakman
I would like to know whether
the Melty Blood Actress Again V6(patched).bin is for a market published (Rev.A) or not?

Here is a link for demonstration: (The Text ~Revision A~ will show at 1:46 of the video playback on left-up Conner of the TV screen)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFY43PUxAQA

Back