What's new

ThankMeNever

Student
Reaction score
My name is Jessie, I live in San Diego I'm military and I'm new to the Arcade Cabinet collecting, I just bought my first cabinet yesterday Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter it's in pretty good condition but I'm going to do some work to it to get it where I want it. Just looking to get info make connections and expand my library.

Last edited:
At San Diego, Navy or Marines? I was in the Air Force for many years. Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter was my first cabinet also. Welcome!

Thanks all, I'm navy. Yea I'm loving it can't wait to fix it up and get some more games. Not as easy as I would've hoped it would be wish I would've started at least collecting the boards a long time ago lol

200.webp

Uh oh someone just tooks @MissionFailed job. Heads are gonna roll now.
LMAO. Hey, you can only write "Welcome" so many times before you want to change things up, lol.

Where is MissionFailed? Miss seeing his posts on stuff...I think he is working on his music mixes.

Thanks guys, I only paid 300 for the cabinet, I wanted something not so expensive to start off, it doesn't seem to be in bad condition just needs to some work which I don't think will be too bad. Actual artwork, cp, I ordered a new marquee that will actually fit. I'm not really handy but with the research I've done since being in the forum, I think i'll be pretty good. It's a dynamo 25 inch monitor. I was thinking of at some point in time maybe making it also playing cps3 or I just may get a candy cab once I move from california. It's a dynamo HS-5 I believe the monitor is 25 inches. I've included some of the photos, tell me what you guys think, was it a pretty good deal for the price

http://s371.photobucket.com/user/Tokyobuffoon/slideshow/My First Cabinet

You can try stripping the black paint on the sides to see if the cab has the original artwork under there, you might be surprise.

You can try stripping the black paint on the sides to see if the cab has the original artwork under there, you might be surprise.
Good Idea, I'm going to test a small part tomorrow to see if there is something underneath the darkness lol

Back