What's new
Sorry dudes ran out of time. Will do after the honeymoon, long shot though

Tankyou Darksoft :3 probado en makaron t12 excelente pero aun con algunos glictches graficos , pero no es de esperar ya que es un emulador y no el usando un hardwarereal lol se agardece esta vercion esperado mucho tiempo este imagen bin :3 sos el mejor tio . solo me queda una pregunta como deblokear a los jefes ??? o esperamos una nueva imagen bin ya unlocked los personajes ocultos de neo geo battle coliseum??

Post portuguese...
Eu baixei essa image Batocera 64bit 16gb.
E rodei Neogeo Batlle colisseum quase perfeito...
Velocidade ok audios ok.. só alguns bugs graficos.
No makaron e NullDc não funciona tão perfeito como no batocera.

Oh dear I believe I said I'd do something a few years ago, then didn't do it.

I was going to try out the naomi version and then compare it to PS2/360 ports right? IIRC the controls seem stuffed somehow. Of course the controls being messed up doesn't really make sense, but could be maybe why no one liked this cool game?

So I tried my on Naomi, then I tried on 360 and then back to Naomi then on PS2. Used the same stick.

Basically, the naomi version controls are very stiff, the ports feel SO much better to play. It's really night and day when switching from Naomi to 360/PS2.

Either something is busted, or the game is like that. Unfortunately I no longer have an atomiswave to test that out.

So I tried my on Naomi, then I tried on 360 and then back to Naomi then on PS2. Used the same stick.

Basically, the naomi version controls are very stiff, the ports feel SO much better to play. It's really night and day when switching from Naomi to 360/PS2.

Either something is busted, or the game is like that. Unfortunately I no longer have an atomiswave to test that out.
I always felt this way playing on my buddy's AW cab vs on a PS2 with joysticks in the past. I thought it was just my imagination at the time, but the PS2 seemed smoother with inputs overall. I've since gotten used to playing on the Naomi, I don't have a PS2 anymore.

Back