What's new
The game appears to be WORKING. I've played three games without issue and sat at attract for at least 20 minutes...

Woohoo! Is that ALL Atomiswave games minus the "gun/racing" games?

The game appears to be WORKING. I've played three games without issue and sat at attract for at least 20 minutes...

Yep. All that's left is a few more of the gun games.

I also just tested this for several games and seems to be working great.

Yep. All that's left is a few more of the gun games.
I also just tested this for several games and seems to be working great.
Don't forget Sega Bass Fishing still needs to be released - looking forward to this one! Have a trackball all ready to go.

I love it how I can play this on my naomi now!!!!!!!

Been playing it for about half an hour, ran attract mode for 20mins before then.

---
Bugs: music slowdown on loading screen

This is going to sound weird but the input for qcf+hcb moves is odd? Anyone else found that? Try doing Iori maiden masher consistently and tell me if I'm crazy or not. I didn't have any trouble in KOFXI.

I currently don't have the means to test this, but I will ASAP...

Thanks!

:D

This is going to sound weird but the input for qcf+hcb moves is odd? Anyone else found that? Try doing Iori maiden masher consistently and tell me if I'm crazy or not. I didn't have any trouble in KOFXI.
Are you comparing it to the original? It does seem to be a bit hard to consistently pull off moves. That's probably why this game is not as beloved as I thought it would be. I think it's just the way the game is.

I can confirm music slowdown on load... I thought it perhaps was what the original did... should have mentioned it but it's not a big deal at all and lasts only a couple seconds at most.

I am not good enough at this game to comment on move timing.

small slowdown on load is kind of expected as I don't use DMA transfer, just PIO. but move timing is a no-no my fault

I was told most if not all AW2Naomi have slowdowns compared to originals, some barely notable, others quite annoying.
afaik Joerg implemented G1 DMA in his AW ports, but it does not help, had no effect on slowdowns. so it looks like the cause is not DMA replaced by PIO, or it is not the only cause.

@MetalliC what else could be in your opinion the cause?

Some people complained about MS6 but didnt even have the original, later turned out that the slowdowns also happen in original AW....

Are you comparing it to the original? It does seem to be a bit hard to consistently pull off moves. That's probably why this game is not as beloved as I thought it would be. I think it's just the way the game is.
I can compare it to the PS2 and x360 port? In both I don't have any trouble. Unfortunately I can't compare to the atomiswave version.

Also I tried KOFXI/Neowave/CvS2 on Naomi and I don't have the difficulty I seem to in NGBC.

(Also, I'm not concerned at all about slowdown on loading screen, but I thought I'd mention it since it's a beta)

Tested on Makarom, got graphical glitchs and the game had some slowdowns.

I will try on my shiny new HAS as soon as I get a minute (writing this in between seeing parents at parent teacher interviews, argh!) to see if that makes a difference.

Has anyone else found my issue with controls?

Back