What's new
Yes. It works great. I have been using one for two months now.

great (I was thinking about CPS3)
Mitsurugi: do you have any tutorial ?!

Mitsurugi: do you have any tutorial ?!
Kuze actually put us onto it at the Neo forums. It's very easy to use. You connect it to your computer with a usb cable and use the utility to change the options to CD-Rom and 700mb. Then you load an ISO onto a microSD card. You can use DD but I used the Clonedisk function in WinHex. Then plug the card into the unit and plug plug the unit into the SCSI cable. No need to connect the power cable with CPS3.

Hi, my SCSI2SD board arrived today. I've changed the board to CD-ROM mode using scsi2sd-util and try to hook it up to CPS3 board but it still does not work
It still shows "CD-ROM not connected properly. Please turn off power correctly..."

This is my settings. Can you guys please let me know which options i need to enable in scsi2sd-util
Q68Gcnp.png

well i've changed to 700mb but it's still not working. Do I need to have a SD card in SD slot to make it works?

Last edited:
well i've changed to 700mb but it's still not working. Do I need to have a SD card in SD slot to make it works?
Of course. You need to write an SD card using the ISO of the cd you are trying to mimic. I use the clonedisk option in Winhex and it works good for me.

Anyone got around to making a tutorial for this yet?

it SHOULD work....
Still don't have a CPS3 or i'd try, but I've got one of the SCSI2SD adapters setup to emulate the drive in an Apple Pippin with great results.
Let me see if I can pull the settings I'm using this evening.

It definitely works. I've been using it for months.

Back