What's new
Yes. That version has been tested and vouched for by very many people. 5.1 will also work depending on your power supply set up. If you’re using a blast city then don’t expect it to work. I dunno what’s up with the power supply on the blast but the 5.1 board will not boot on this.

THX. No need to install a special firmware on the SCSI2SD reader? Only SD card to prepare?

You can update the firmware but they usually come with the latest one for the board.
Once you receive it, if you follow exactly the guide on page 21, it will go through the configuration of both the SCSI2SD proper and the rest. It’s easy to follow the steps once you have everything in front of you.

Leaving this for others running into the same issue, as Google didn't show a single hit for the error message I was getting...

While I was able to "Load from device", writing using "Save to device" failed.

Code:
11:04:14 PM: SCSI2SD Ready, firmware version 4.4
11:04:14 PM: SD Capacity (512-byte sectors): 3932160
SD CSD Register: 00000032535a83bfedb7ffbf16800041
SD CID Register: 6f0000534d492020000000000000e1d5
11:04:30 PM: Saving configuration
11:04:30 PM: Programming flash array 1 row 187
11:04:30 PM: Error writing flash 1/187
11:04:30 PM: Save failed
Upgrading the SD2SCSI firmware from 4.4 to 4.7.1 fixed it!
I completely forgot about that and I was updating the 3 units I bought. Luckily this post was still there :thumbsup:
Devices came with firmware 4.4 and upgrading to 4.7 did the trick

Some one could give me the firmare v5.0 about the SCSI2SD please on wiki page firmare until 4.81 avalable, after that v6.
thanks

4.8.01 is the latest *Firmware* for the *Hardware* revision of the device prior to v6.
You might be confused between firmware and hardware revision numbers.

THX I understand. I use custom v5.7 image CD and I have message error:
"please insert a valid cd rom".
What's app use to clone cd image to sd? I used hd raw tool but dont run and winhex nofree version required.

Last edited:
Which OS are you using? What is the issue with HDD Raw Copy exactly?

I'm pretty sure you guys already know, but ver5.1 can be used in a blast city cab if you power it over micro-USB. I used external power earlier but I imagine there's some way to do this similar to how powering a pi from a naomi works.

hi, i`m having problems with the sd card. Seems it`s not recognized by cps3. Maybe i`m doing something wrong - i just passed the iso image uncompressed to the sd card, simply copy and paste. Do i have to do something different? using programs like rufus didn`t work(doing the sd card like a bootable disk). My card is a Sandisk 8gb sdhc I.

hi, i`m having problems with the sd card. Seems it`s not recognized by cps3. Maybe i`m doing something wrong - i just passed the iso image uncompressed to the sd card, simply copy and paste. Do i have to do something different? using programs like rufus didn`t work(doing the sd card like a bootable disk). My card is a Sandisk 8gb sdhc I.
you need to use a program like win32diskimager or dd to put the .iso as an image onto the sd card. in win32diskimager there is a drop down and you have to select all files and then select your .iso file. in dd it's all on the command line.

Back