What's new
I tried it also with 2 differnent micro sd cards one of 4GB and one of 8GB.

I copied the iso directly without any application and tried it. After I copied the iso file with the HDD Raw Copy tool but had to Name the target, means I choose mi micro sd Card and have to give it a Name either the same as the iso file has or 1 or what else. If i do not write in the end .iso I have to possibilities to convert it into a .img or .imgc file. What is correct and how will it work on the cps 3 mobo in the end.

I'm using the HDD Raw Copy Tool 1.1 Free

@Zoran, try editing the same post instead of creating a new one. I packed your last 3 comments into one.

Regarding the ISO, use WinHex as Mitsurugi suggested is the best tool. Also I'm assuming that your cartridge has installed my multi BIOS right?

I only use Winhex and never have issues. Not familiar with that software. Hope someone can help.

after searching quite a while to get a working full version on my windows 10 as the clone function works just with that version, now it's working. I ended up loading the iso 40 minutes and have now to choose the Region Japan, US, etc. By choosing the Region with pressing any button it freeze es it and I waited 5 minutes and nothing happpened. Turn the power off and on and could choose again a Region, tried another one, but still the same. Will wait now a bit longer. maybe that's the issue.

Sounds like you downloaded the wrong version of the CD. It will freeze after region selection if you did so.

I downloaded the UniCD-CPS3_for_standard_SH2_V4.iso from this Forum. Is there another one I Need? If yes could you please send me the link.

thanks

I'm assuming you have the SuperBIOS installed on your cart and that it is not the version with the SH-2 swapped correct?

Darksoft installed the bios on the card. I tried it on my supergun and it freezed. Should I try it again on one of my arcade cabs?

downloaded it and putet it with Winhex on the micro sd card. By starting the cps3 it loads and the picture with the country versions shows up. By choosing something it freeze again. strange.

Try switching the 64Mb SIMMS Slot 1 <---> Slot 2

The cartridge works, the iso is the right one now, so the problem must be somewhere else....

The cartridge works properly and the game loads what means that SIMMS should be OK.
Which game have you tried to install? Always the same? Try a different one.

I transfered the UniCD-CPS3_for_standard_SH2_V4.iso on the micro sd Card and connected the SCSI2SD with the CPS3 mobo. I stared to install and took about 40 minutes. After that I could choose the countries: 1. Japan / 2. Asia / 3. Euro, etc. By choosing any country and pressing a button the picture freezes and nothing happens. Mitsurugi-w told me to use the newer version UniCD-CPS3_for_standard_SH2_V5.iso of the iso. I formated my micro sd card transfered then the new iso and when I start the cps3 mobo it says now reading the CD-Rom. please wait.... then again the picture showes up with the 7 different country choises. By choosing any country and pressing one of the buttons (not coin or start), it freezes.

When the CPS3 Boots, press 1P Start and hold it. Go to the rewrite game menu and try a new game. like i.e. JOJO or SF3 NewGen.

I transfered the UniCD-CPS3_for_standard_SH2_V4.iso on the micro sd Card and connected the SCSI2SD with the CPS3 mobo. I stared to install and took about 40 minutes. After that I could choose the countries: 1. Japan / 2. Asia / 3. Euro, etc. By choosing any country and pressing a button the picture freezes and nothing happens. Mitsurugi-w told me to use the newer version UniCD-CPS3_for_standard_SH2_V5.iso of the iso.
Did you download the CD from the link I included in post 110? You listed two standard SH-2 versions but you need the Custom SH-2 version I linked to in post 110.

yes....it's working now I tried 2 games so far. Will test the others tomorrow. Thanks for you help. It's a really good support in that forum. Thanks for your time...it's much appreciated.

Back