What's new
I figured out the issue - since my cart is flashed with the custom bios I needed to use the custom cdrom image. I’m all set now - thanks everyone!

scsi2sd came, but I can't get iso image from cd because my pc doesn't have cd drive at home. I want to know if there is any way to get cps3 iso file.

scsi2sd came, but I can't get iso image from cd because my pc doesn't have cd drive at home. I want to know if there is any way to get cps3 iso file.
You don't need a CD Drive. Just a tool like Winhex to copy the Image of the CD into the microSD.

You don't need a CD Drive. Just a tool like Winhex to copy the Image of the CD into the microSD.

200kb or less in winhex? An error occurs and scsi2sd opens only the xml file, so the iso file is not read ㅠ.ㅠ I will upload the post as an image.

yes, this image file..

Attachments

• 압축1.jpg
    압축1.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 180
Finally, the scsi2sd operation was successful. ㅠ.ㅠ
Thank you very much for all the answers!!The methods are listed in short order, so it would be a good idea to refer to those starting anew.

1. Purchase the scsi2sd board. (https://www.itead.cc/scsi2sd.html)

2. When the scsi2sd board is delivered, get the scsi2sd-util program without inserting the sd card, and connect it to the pc using a usb to micro 5pin cable.Below is the scsi2sd-util program download site.(http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php/SCSI2SD#Download)

3. Leave the general setting as it is, change the device type to cdrom and the device size to 700MB in the device1 setting window, and proceed by clicking save device in file in the program tab. And remove the scsi2sd board from the pc.

4. CPS III Bios and CD Releases Download the darksoft cps3 image (for reference, I received the mediafire.com/download/p8eieg5…CPS3_for_custom_SH2_V5.7z image).

5. Prepare a micro sd card and format it with the sd card formatter program.

6. Using the Win32DiskImager program, write the darksoft cps3 image iso file received in step 4 to the sd card.

7. Now insert the sd card into the scsi2sd board and run the cps3 multikit. End^^

# scsi2sd work is really recommended. It is so good that the cumbersomeness and noise of the cdrom are gone.
Thanks again to everyone^^

Hi there gang !
Got everything, and the scsi2sd works like a charm.
Only tried to play 3rd strike for now, but I intend to explore the full potential of the darksoft multi cps3 later :)

Thanks again to Dj sheep, Darksoft ... and the users that posted in this thread before me :thumbsup:

Hi there gang !
Got everything, and the scsi2sd works like a charm.
Only tried to play 3rd strike for now, but I intend to explore the full potential of the darksoft multi cps3 later :)

Thanks again to Dj sheep, Darksoft ... and the users that posted in this thread before me :thumbsup:
Be sure to give a Jojo a long and fair chance; don't approach it like Street Fighter...it's not Street Fighter lol. One of my favorites and the most played game on my CPS3.

Just got my scsi2sd working tonight and wanted to drop in and say thanks to everyone who's posted info here. Y'all made everything super easy.

Got my scsi2sd working today as well, version 5.0a from ITEAD. It gave me a lot of trouble. The settings wouldn't save until I upgraded the firmware from 4.4 to 4.8 (latest as of 3/26/2021). Did the settings as everyone has said in the above posts (enabled parity, disabled 5.1 terminator, enabled device 1, cdrom, 700mb), but it would hang at loading cd. I used a brand new Samsung 32gb evo.

Answer was using another microsd card. I used an old sandisk 2gb micro sd and it worked right away.

Back