What's new
I’m figuring out how to vertically mount this in my cab on a piece of plywood. I’m thinking I’ll need to screw into the pcb foot from the back side of the plywood. Does anyone have a better solution?

E0F77F52-DFEF-42E3-868F-95C803646F7C.jpeg

The most obvious solution just struck me...use the original cps2 mounting feet:

Attachments

• D7CC3ACB-7940-4ED0-8C71-05DAC06F18FD.jpeg
    D7CC3ACB-7940-4ED0-8C71-05DAC06F18FD.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 140
Thanks for the support over the years everyone. I am actually closing my shop this weekend and all things are either sold out or on their way to being sold out. Nothing else is being made.
@JasenHicks Will any of your products be sold via other people/outlets from now on?

Hopefully Jasen or someone will produce the cables he provided for the panzer sticks. The pro custom one. Not expecting these to assplode soon but talking about years into the future possibly decades. But maybe by then it won't matter since I'll have more important thing to worry about like drinking prune juice and shitting my pants.

Devw1pfU0AAOLwB.png

Thanks for the heads up @atrac17 — for those on the fence, I *believe* pre-orders close somewhere in the next 24-48 hours. I have had trouble getting onto the Discord to post (old OS) but was able to fill out the order form.

Postage seems to be a flat $20 USD worldwide which is an amazing deal in itself!

Yeah he said wednesday evening you guys better hurry up!
Thanks for the heads up @atrac17 — for those on the fence, I *believe* pre-orders close somewhere in the next 24-48 hours. I have had trouble getting onto the Discord to post (old OS) but was able to fill out the order form.

Postage seems to be a flat $20 USD worldwide which is an amazing deal in itself!

These are starting to arrive to people. Mine is enroute woot woot!
Just got mine today! Haven't had a chance to bust it open, but the box arrived without a dent or ding. I'm impressed how quickly and safely it arrived for $20. So glad I got one and I look forward to the CPS3 case 👍

Just got mine today! Haven't had a chance to bust it open, but the box arrived without a dent or ding. I'm impressed how quickly and safely it arrived for $20. So glad I got one and I look forward to the CPS3 case 👍

Excited for the CPS3 case.. My CPS2 case got delayed for some reason.. Expected it today, but looks more like by end of the week.

Glad all the cases are arriving. I hope to see some aswesome installs shared with me on the discord server and twitter. Super interesting to see them installed in cabs :D

Finished setting up my kit, using Asia boards, a DarkSoft CE kit, CPSdigiAV and Noctua fan in my Naomi Universal cab. Still considering if I wanna slab it, but everything fits cleanly and is whisper quiet 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_090221.jpg
    IMG_20211022_090221.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20211022_093913.jpg
    IMG_20211022_093913.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 143
Hey guys can you tell me which buttons will work with this case? Looking to go with all black buttons. Thanks!

Finished setting up my kit, using Asia boards, a DarkSoft CE kit, CPSdigiAV and Noctua fan in my Naomi Universal cab. Still considering if I wanna slab it, but everything fits cleanly and is whisper quiet 😁
in NNC :love:

Hey guys can you tell me which buttons will work with this case? Looking to go with all black buttons. Thanks!
This is what Jasen mentioned:
12mm Switches. You need three. Any will work, these are just the first that popped on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Momentary-Button-Switch-Colors/dp/B07F24Y1TB

If you want the exact buttons that was used from the original release buy these (Suzohapp is not the only vendor that sells them):
https://na.suzohapp.com/products/accessories/49-0577-06

Note for anyone else: There's different colors you can buy but blue seems to be difficult to find.

Back