What's new

codecrank

Professional
Reaction score
qcad and inkscape skills are getting better :)

32855658200_e2d70e65ed_b.jpg

27206786110_055eb0117a_b.jpg

32989150221_4c3836b4a9_b.jpg
32423779393_0fcdf763e1_b.jpg

This looks real nice, are you thinking about selling a panel?

A regular Happ would never fit inside the CP enclosure. Pretty sure that's a regular Sega one (no idea who's the manufacturer).

Ahh, then there's two different sizes. I have a few Happ ones from, I guess, Golden Tee, and they're huge.

A regular Happ would never fit inside the CP enclosure. Pretty sure that's a regular Sega one (no idea who's the manufacturer).
Well Sega ones are the same as Happ…If i remeber correctly they are 2 1/4 inch and not 3
https://app.box.com/s/1p9r0r2ookc34tf4a0q7hmlxhr3xta7r/file/261323328560
Incorrect unfortunately.

sega trackballs are slightly smaller, and are the only one that will fit inside the control panel enclosure. Also because of that, the 2 1/4 inch replacement balls can't be used either.

Reactions: nem
Well Sega ones are the same as Happ…If i remeber correctly they are 2 1/4 inch and not 3https://app.box.com/s/1p9r0r2ookc34tf4a0q7hmlxhr3xta7r/file/261323328560
Incorrect unfortunately.
sega trackballs are slightly smaller, and are the only one that will fit inside the control panel enclosure. Also because of that, the 2 1/4 inch replacement balls can't be used either.
I'll test it in my aero city trackball panel….
Seems really really strange….
They are visually the same enclosure as Happ…
I'm now curious about it.

Dude... those are some my trackballs , I took a picture of them to prove my point.I assure you, they're not 2 1/4 ones.. I'm just trying to save you some time here, but feel free to buy whatever you want :)

Hey man, glad you still at it.

I've been meaning to ask you if there's a chance to make some blank panels for OG HRAP, I have a few shells that I'd like to use with different peripherals and you came to mind right away. Can send you an original CP if needed.

Take it easy and best of luck with everything!

Dude... those are some my trackballs , I took a picture of them to prove my point.I assure you, they're not 2 1/4 ones.. I'm just trying to save you some time here, but feel free to buy whatever you want :)
This is really strange.
I use into that a 2 1/4 replacement kit (ball and bearings) and they fit perfectly....
This is really strange….
Maybe two version exist?
:?:

Hey man, glad you still at it.

I've been meaning to ask you if there's a chance to make some blank panels for OG HRAP, I have a few shells that I'd like to use with different peripherals and you came to mind right away. Can send you an original CP if needed.

Take it easy and best of luck with everything!
heeeeyyy dudee what's up ?? Been a while :) ever used that buriki one panel i sent you ? Lol

Well I'm "still at it" but very slowly ... If you're not in a hurry, as in months , sure man send me a plate.

Yeah man, it does get used from time to time. I just covered it in vinyl, looks half decent, one day I'll make a proper repro.

That's awesome man, months it's no big deal. I can send you a bare Tekken 5 CP, it's the exact same size.

Back