What's new

Mugicha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does tea have to do with video games? Nothing really, but I drink a ton of the stuff so that's how I ended up with the name. To those who know me, I'm either Mugi or Joe.

I'm probably the least tech-y person you'll find here, but I've been playing games for as far back as I can remember so they've been a significant part of my life. I began arcade collecting after a visit to my friends in Japan right after the tsunami in 2011. I stopped into an arcade in Akihabara and and saw my favorite Neo Geo game, Last Blade 2 still being played. Neo became a gateway drug for the arcade world, and I found myself collecting other games including cps2 hardware, which is how I met Mitsurugi who is probably one of the biggest cps2 collectors on the east coast and only happens to live about 2hrs away from me. He's helped me with a lot of tech related stuff, so I'm pretty grateful to him.

Well, I've rambled on enough. I'm always down to talk about arcade stuff, and I'll always try to help out if I can. I'm really glad to be a part of this place :)

Back