Pinned Arcade-Projects.com Forums General Rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arcade-Projects.com Forums General Rules

Arcade-Projects.com General Forum Rules (amended 1/26/17)

1) Do not Spam. (Overly repeated questions, outgoing links etc.)

2) Do not post anything considered to be illegal, inappropriate or questionable as such.

3) Only one account per member.

4) Do not post personal information of others.

5) Treat others with respect. (As you would like to be treated.)

6) Although we do our best to keep things under control, the users are the only ones that can be held responsible for what they post. If you think that some content is offensive or should be removed, please let a Mod know.

7) Every user must identify their general location (at least) in their profile. It can be as specific as your city or as general as your continent. This helps us serve each other better.

All posts and content are subject to review by the Admin/Mods. By requesting membership, you are agreeing to these rules.
    • Mitsurugi-w wrote:

2) Do not post anything considered to be illegal, inappropriate or questionable as such.
      Could you please expand upon this rule/point.
      In many states marijuana is now legal for adults (21+) to grow/possess/use.

@brizzo deleted one of my posts today and cautioned that I "should know better" (it was a picture of a bong) so could we please clarify this further?

My Marijuana Farm post has been online/a part of this site since Jan 1st 2017 without issue, if my picture isn't allowed than this should also be removed.
      Darksoft: CPS3, ST-V, CPS2, F3, MVS
      RGB: RECO v2, HAS v3

[genesis] [segacd] [saturn] [dreamcast_ss] [nes-101] [snes] [n64] [gamecube] [pce] [pcecd] [psx]
    • Sure, it is legal in some parts of the world, but we're here to discuss arcades

What I perceived as the issue was that you posted a photo of smoking paraphernalia in a NAOMI thread, where as your farm thread is in the off topic section -- didn't mention anything about legality of citing forum rules. It's just off topic and off base.

My expectation is for someone who has been around as long as you to act as role model on the forum, hence why I said you should know better via PM
    • brizzo wrote:

Sure, it is legal in some parts of the world, but we're here to discuss arcades

What I perceived as the issue was that you posted a photo of smoking paraphernalia in a NAOMI thread, where as your farm thread is in the off topic section -- didn't mention anything about legality of citing forum rules. It's just off topic and off base.

My expectation is for someone who has been around as long as you to act as role model on the forum, hence why I said you should know better via PM
      Two things here... 1) I'm in a medical state, so yes legal, and I actually thought it was a funny comment 2) @brizzo no offense man, I have no clue what burr is attached to your posterior, but I find it funny that you are off hand lecturing someone on being a role model, literally commenting on a thread in which you intentionally gave me a thumbs down (and seemingly went out of your way to do so). As an admin I found that passive aggressive and thought you too should have known better, as it were.

Sorry I'm causing some strife around here, but real talk, some of you need to relax a bit! This place may be getting to you. I went from feeling welcomed here, to wondering why everyone is so abrasive, to considering never posting again, to having a few people message me in private thanking me for being verbose, and saying they enjoyed what I shared.

Relax folks! You are being REALLLY pedantic over silly stuff... THIS is one of them.

"I said you should know better via PM" me thinks you are drunken on your status here... you should take a moment to consider the fact that you make it not pleasant to be around here at times. Thank you for all you do, but you really need to consider how you treat folks around here mate. 99% sure you have better things to do than harass folks here, even though you ARE an Admin.
    • Hello All. We've have been discussion this and we'll make sure that actions are taken consensuated between admins, following the forum rules and aiming for the best experience of y'all here.

@jassin000 I know it's legal in some states and countries, but please post drug-related things only in the off-topic section. I hope you are OK with that.

@Finisterre I'm sure you will greatly contribute to this forum, but please try to go more directly into the topic.

I hope this make sense and now let's go back to the real topic that interest us all...ARCADE!
      * Arcade-projects, the site where you get the most of your arcade games.
      * If you want Drama go to Neo-Geo forum ---Darksoft
    • Finisterre wrote:

"I said you should know better via PM" me thinks you are drunken on your status here... you should take a moment to consider the fact that you make it not pleasant to be around here at times. Thank you for all you do, but you really need to consider how you treat folks around here mate. 99% sure you have better things to do than harass folks here, even though you ARE an Admin.
      See rule #5 in the first post of this thread
    • @brizzo are you now implying I haven't respected you enough (and as such are not being pleasant to me)? I'm having problems reading between the lines. I'm also slightly confused as to why @jassin000 got slapped on the wrist for posting a bong picture, but @MetalliC is the one that lead in saying "you had good weed" 5

There are some confusing standards to say the least.