What's new

LazerFlux

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a developer by trade and I just recently purchased my first bits of arcade hardware (NAOMI 2, NetDIMM and System Link board). This forum has already been a valuable resource to me, so I guess I'll say hello and get involved a bit!

Hello!

Welcome, always great to see new area people getting into arcades.

What part of NE are you from?

Greater Boston mostly, but have been known to travel to Nashua/Manchester/Exeter/Portsmouth areas.

BTW aren't you on oratan.com? I'm on there occasionally under a different username.

indeed I am.

though, I can't remember the last time I visited the site. I mostly stopped visiting after it crashed and they rebuilt it.

There's another VO forum now called Virtaul On MegaCorp run by Lee (VoTwinStick) out in AZ... he's easily one of the biggest VO arcade collectors in the states.
http://www.virtualon-megacorp.com/#!msbs/c1g54

indeed I am.

though, I can't remember the last time I visited the site. I mostly stopped visiting after it crashed and they rebuilt it.

There's another VO forum now called Virtaul On MegaCorp run by Lee (VoTwinStick) out in AZ... he's easily one of the biggest VO arcade collectors in the states.
http://www.virtualon-megacorp.com/#!msbs/c1g54
Ah cool! I'll check it out when I get a moment. Thanks!

Welcome! What do you develop?

The arcade selection at A4cade (Roxy's) is pretty decent if you hop over into Cambridge.

We've got a few places in MA for some old-skool arcade action...

A4Cade - Cambridge
Quarters - Hadley
BitBar - Salem

They ALL pale in comparison to my livingroom. :D

Welcome! What do you develop?

The arcade selection at A4cade (Roxy's) is pretty decent if you hop over into Cambridge.
For work, I've been doing web backend for the last several years but am looking to get back into something more fun. On my own time, really whatever I feel like. I enjoy working with C++ and low-level network code, but haven't really done so in a long time :(

I've been meaning to hit up both A4Cade and BitBar for a while, but since I stopped drinking the draw is a little bit lessened haha. I still need to get there though!

Back