What's new

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Is this missing something?

I was not considering a 246/256 until maybe a multi showed up... but this is listing for relatively little on eBay. However, it looks woefully incomplete and I'm not just taking about not having an io or cables. I usually only see these in cases, anyone know if this is actually a complete 246?

from the pictures it looks complete except the case top is missing and half the wires are just disconnected. The security dongles say they are Time Crisis 3.

Your are right tho .. no i/o, cables and no kick harness. Those can be aquired fairly cheap.

Word of warning .. i had to replace my fans and put dynamat around the dvd-rom cuz the this sounds like a jet engine when its on.

Last edited:
Aahh..., so that green pcb sticking out underneath the dvd drive is the Namco daughter pcb?

Aahh..., so that green pcb sticking out underneath the dvd drive is the Namco daughter pcb?
Yeah. Basically it looks like he is parting out a Time Crisis 3 two player machine. Well the PCBs for it anyways. I wonder what happened to the case tops or if the DVDs are in the DVD-ROMs. Usually the boards themselves are good but the DVD-ROMs tend to fail or are extremely picky as to what games it will run.

hm thanks. Still up in the air about bidding but at least it's not missing any guts. I thought maybe there should be a pcb on the left hand side, but I guess I'm just throw off by the cables that are not plugged in.

If it's cheap enough it would be fun to play with a time crisis 3 setup... make my own foot pedals or something! I do have some guns somewhere...

Back