What's new

Dreygor

Grand Master
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has a definitive list of what all of the dip switch settings are on the X2 I/O card. I ask this because I am having issues with loading a handful of games on my TTX2 using Niko's multidisc.

These are the games and symptoms..

Arcana Heart 2 - It gets to this screen for the audio initialization and never goes any further
LKmOoZLl.jpg

Arcana Heart 3 - Black Screen

Daemon Bride - Black Screen

Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2.6 - It gets to this screen and stalls out. Sorry if it's not readable .. which probable doesn't help
C2slZYhl.jpg

Crimzon Clover - Game launches flickers a whole bunch then I see this screen and it locks up.
PhXFT41l.jpg

..Everything else seems to work as it should.

-Drey

The Examu games weren't made for the X2, so the dipswitches won't do anything to them.

Arcana Heart, and Deamon bride games are actually Examu Ex-Board games that I ported over to the X2.

Crimzon Clover was the PC version.

You probably dont have enough ram in the X2. I should of specified that. You need to have atleast 1GB of RAM. The RAM is just regular DDR2 PC2-6400 desktop RAM. You can get a 1GB stick super cheap on ebay.

I stopped supporting those games as all of them where officially ported to the X2 for Nesica. They will be released soon once Taito retires the NesicaXLive service.

As far as the dipswitches go, the only dip that any of the X/X2 games use themselves is dipswitch 2 which controls resolution. Having dip2 on, sets the resolution to 720p and having it off sets it to 480p.

One last thing for Crimzon Clover, once you upgrade the ram. You will either need to start the game on a PC and set the resolution to 480p in the settings. Or connect a PS2 keyboard to the X2 and set the resolution then. You should only need to do this once, as it creates a config file.

good deal i ordered 4gb of ram because it was so cheap. That should max the unit out.

Back