What's new
I didn't realize there was actually a dedicated thread for this. I'd like to get in line too.

What I'm hoping for is there to be a method or adapter to use DB15 based controllers/sticks with this and not just being limited to PS3/4/Xbox/whatever USB controllers/sticks....or just put Saturn controller ports on it. I'll take that as an acceptable substitute to DB15 ;)

One thing I'd kinda like to know is the modularity of the kit. For instance, if someone starts selling Marq's CPS2 HDMI board sooner and I get impatient and grab that, can I circle back around when your kit gets released and just order the portions I need to add onto it or would I be stuck essentially paying for the HDMI portion twice?

Last edited:
Thank you so much @undamned for directing me here

I would like to be put on the list for one of these babies please.

I have a question will this be able to display to an hdtv and a PVM in an all in one set or do i have to order a specific version here? Because i would really want HDTV and PVM options

Thank you so much @undamned for directing me here

I would like to be put on the list for one of these babies please.

I have a question will this be able to display to an hdtv and a PVM in an all in one set or do i have to order a specific version here? Because i would really want HDTV and PVM options
Default will be analog video signals, so that will cover RGB for your PVM, and the Digital AV board from Marqs will cover the HDMI. I haven't worked out all potential kit types, but there will certainly be one that has everything.
-ud

Hello there brother ... could you put me on the list please?

Thank you so much.

Keep up the good work.

Regards Gee

if it's not too late I would also like to get in line. Great product i'd like to get my cps2 setup less messy

Hi there,

If possible, please add me to the list, thanks!

I'm in too if you're building again. I heard you had stopped due to time.

I am very sorry.

I know nothing about soldering or electronics.

I cannot find a thread where I can post on the ready built Undamned’s UD-CPS2.

If this is not the correct place to post about the ready built Undamned’s UD-CPS2, can the moderator/administrator please kindly move this post to the correct thread? I really hope I do not offend anyone by posting here.

Thank you.

Ok. my question.

Where and how do I buy a ready built Undamned’s UD-CPS2?

How much does 1 cost?

Thank you Kindly

Sir ... recently i got a notification about this product (CPS 2 / 3 AV Digital) but i don't know if you are behind this. Peace !
I didn't do any of the Digital AV development, that's Markus' lovely design, but after I saw his OSSC work, I brought the CPS2 idea and technical info to him (and then later CPS3, after he had made nice progress on CPS2) and we've gone back and forth with ideas since then. He's a super nice guy!
-ud

Sir ... recently i got a notification about this product (CPS 2 / 3 AV Digital) but i don't know if you are behind this. Peace !
I didn't do any of the Digital AV development, that's Markus' lovely design, but after I saw his OSSC work, I brought the CPS2 idea and technical info to him (and then later CPS3, after he had made nice progress on CPS2) and we've gone back and forth with ideas since then. He's a super nice guy!-ud
sorry I'm new here. Can you point me in the right direction in which I can secure a cosolized, easy to use Capcom CPS2 system that I can play at home using my OSSC and/or PVM? I'm not good with electronics or soldering. I basically would need to buy it ready to plug and play. Please help if possible. This forum popped up after trying to research the matter.

If I need to be put on a list for this kit, then please do and recommend the best most reliable seller for an UD CPS2 motherboard and modder to get it all put together. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi,
If possible, please add me to the list. I would like a kit!
thanks

Really interested in a kit UD. Can you put me on the list please?

Thx,
Kelly

am so excited for this hope am still on the list for this DIY kit.

Back