What's new
What's the difference between this one and the CVS2 release that was already out?

I'd say there is something was fixed / changed in English translation, and in general new one was made for EXP/US, older one was for JP, BUT its just my thoughts, and I'm not sure 100% sure if that's what's changed.

Sounds like a good excuse to set up my NAOMI and NetDIMM again :)

Thanks Darksoft

Its the best game on the Naomi IMO, but I'm super bummed cuz I've got a Jorge 2-in-1 cart that has the older version on it.
If I want to upgrade its another 250$ for a new 2-in-1 containing the updated code. :(

Its the best game on the Naomi IMO, but I'm super bummed cuz I've got a Jorge 2-in-1 cart that has the older version on it.
If I want to upgrade its another 250$ for a new 2-in-1 containing the updated code. :(
That's a bit much, surely it's just a flash to the updated version? I guess if they have to completely rebuild it with new parts again it makes sense but still seems a bit harsh to those who have already made the initial purchase

That's a bit much, surely it's just a flash to the updated version? I guess if they have to completely rebuild it with new parts again it makes sense but still seems a bit harsh to those who have already made the initial purchase
Which is why we need a Darksoft Naomi Multi Flash Cart :D

NAOMI already has netboot or cf boot so it's already possible to have a multi, it just has its issues :P

Surface mounted chips though. Quite a bit of work to flash a new game.

NAOMI already has netboot or cf boot so it's already possible to have a multi, it just has its issues :P
Way too many issues to almost be worth the hassle. What works in one setup is almost guaranteed not to work on another setup. The naomis and netdimms are way too finicky.

I am still hopeful that Darksoft will create a proper flash/dimm cart for it at some point.

Way too many issues to almost be worth the hassle. What works in one setup is almost guaranteed not to work on another setup. The naomis and netdimms are way too finicky.
I am still hopeful that Darksoft will create a proper flash/dimm cart for it at some point.
If @Derick2k insist I may even consider it :) Which color the PCB?

Way too many issues to almost be worth the hassle. What works in one setup is almost guaranteed not to work on another setup. The naomis and netdimms are way too finicky.I am still hopeful that Darksoft will create a proper flash/dimm cart for it at some point.
If @Derick2k insist I may even consider it :) Which color the PCB?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go with Red as first choice, followed by Blue :D

Back