What's new
All I saw was this:

giphy.gif

NeoSD getting knocked out ! :D

Droool...awesome job guys! That menu BGM is awesome too. :thumbsup:

Great video, thanks for sharing

I like the test screen bypass coming for quicker booting :thumbsup:

Soooooooo....where is the preorder link? :thumbsup: ... We all WIN:)

Last edited:
Yeah it's the details, man. I went to bed at 6am instead of 5:30 but worth it for a little side chuckle.

Great video! Waiting on the pre-order link!

looking good :)
I feel sorry for the people who bought neo sd, who wants to wait 3 mins for a game to load.

Good job guys, didn't expect anything else from you ;)

Would it be possible to remove/disable the timer in the menu and hit A for slot 1, B for slot 2, C for slot 3 and D for options?

@Mitsurugi-w, the geometry of your CRT is terrible to look at :P

Last edited:
Would it be possible to remove/disable the timer in the menu and hit A for slot 1, B for slot 2, C for slot 3 and D for options?

@Mitsurugi-w, the geometry of your CRT is terrible to look at
That's actually a suggestion I put into our punch list. I hope to be able to do it.

The TV is actually fine. I can't find the RGB cable I need to hook my HAS up to my PVM and this TV has the S Video on the side and when I use the side connectors the screen goes crazy during loud sounds. It doesn't do that on the back connections so I was stuck using composite which does not look very good and the camera makes it look worse. The geometry is actually fine.

As a side that sound issue with the TV happens with both of my superguns but not with any consoles. It's weird.

Looking awesome. The flash read/write is miles faster and a spiffy menu as well.
My only nag was the delay the menu adds, but as you said this will be taken care of in a future firmware, so problem solved.

Basic comparison is almost impossible: The NSD lacks a lot of features compared to the Multi, it's almost unfair lol :)
I also feel sorry for the people that jumped on the NeoSD bandwagon so soon.

I understand why it was necessary to point out the differences but let's forget about the NeoSD after this already.

Clearly Darksoft's multi is the better cart here, so who cares about the NeoSD and its buyers.

QUESTION: Restoring save states... does that restore high scores? Does this kit allow the ability to retain high scores?

To me the Darksoft Neo cart and the NeoSD cart comparison is just like Super Everdrive and SD2SNES...
I'm glad both exist so we have options, but one is clearly better/more feature rich than the other. ;)

Again... question...

If you can save "save states" does that mean that high scores are also saved?

Back