koockLB.jpg

i6gpYgB.jpg

kosBoZX.jpg

Ku6ZOIL.jpg

Oh yea! :thumbsup:

Guys this thing is so awesome.

Oh it's the prototype!! I was having a massive field day with that

hi guys, I have to buy the microSD for the flashcard
I would recommend Samsung EVO cards, I haven't tested Sandisk with the Neo Multi yet...
I know the F3 and ST-V multis were both a little picky when it came to using some sized Sandisk cards.

BTW this is the total size of the file system to date...
bWMkqQQ.png

Hey jassin, are the issues that beast1x5 encountered during his stream fixed in the newest firmware?

Hey jassin, are the issues that beast1x5 encountered during his stream fixed in the newest firmware?
Admittedly I didn't watch very much of @beast1x5 video...

Mainly I wanted to go into testing without any expectations or information.
I didn't even ask Darksoft or Mits questions like "how do I access the menu" because if I couldn't figure it out myself in 5 seconds or less I would need to report this as a potential problem.

In fact how you access the menu has now changed in this latest firmware, a response to my testing with the HAS and RECO devices. ;)

So long story short give me a problem to test.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few from what I watched:

Some issues may only be present when the game is loaded in slot 2/3, while loading in slot 1 works fine, so try shifting the slot order around too.

Windjammers: game would reboot when letting the attract mode play, however going into the game seemed fine.
Matrimelee: Music was glitchy, and the game crashed at one point.
Metal Slug 5: Music in some of the later levels stopped playing occasionally.
Neo Turf Masters: The highscores in the attract mode had glitchy text, and the graphics had some corruption at one point in the attract mode until beast cleared his MVS to factory settings or something to clear the high scores (not 100% sure here).
Neo Bomberman: no music ingame.
The Super Spy: no music/sound when loaded in slot 2/3 (this non-slot 1 issue may be the cause of other issues as well)
Thrash Rally: Lots of graphical corruption and not much audio playing.

Obviously this list is for testing and not supposed to scare anyone from potential issues since that is what firmware updates are for. I'm still watching some of the videos that he posted on youtube so I'll modify the list if there are any more to test.

Last edited:
Obviously this list is for testing and not supposed to scare anyone from potential issues since that is what firmware updates are for.
Absolutely!
The purpose of this testing is to identify errors so the firmware can be updated.

DS has done a fantastic job addressing the problems found so far by testers.
His goal is our goal, 100% support for all known games. :thumbup:

To tell the truth I ever noticed the reset issue when I tested it. It is sometimes hard to determine if it is a cart glitch or a pin in the cart slot making bad contact. Everyone has had a problem with Neo carts making bad contact and the issues they can cause. The more people with hands on the cart the better. I'm sure we won't catch all issues before the cart is in your hands. We will be able to nail down the remaining issues much easier then. :)

A few from what I watched:

Some issues may only be present when the game is loaded in slot 2/3, while loading in slot 1 works fine, so try shifting the slot order around too.

Windjammers: game would reboot when letting the attract mode play, however going into the game seemed fine.
Matrimelee: Music was glitchy, and the game crashed at one point.
Metal Slug 5: Music in some of the later levels stopped playing occasionally.
Neo Turf Masters: The highscores in the attract mode had glitchy text, and the graphics had some corruption at one point in the attract mode until beast cleared his MVS to factory settings or something to clear the high scores (not 100% sure here).
Neo Bomberman: no music ingame.
The Super Spy: no music/sound when loaded in slot 2/3 (this non-slot 1 issue may be the cause of other issues as well)
Thrash Rally: Lots of graphical corruption and not much audio playing.

Obviously this list is for testing and not supposed to scare anyone from potential issues since that is what firmware updates are for. I'm still watching some of the videos that he posted on youtube so I'll modify the list if there are any more to test.
Most of them were solved. Problem was that the latest firmware introduced a bug that added support for early NeoGeo games but also added some sound problems on newer ones. All is good now.

hi guys, I have to buy the microSD for the flashcard
I would recommend Samsung EVO cards, I haven't tested Sandisk with the Neo Multi yet...I know the F3 and ST-V multis were both a little picky when it came to using some sized Sandisk cards.

BTW this is the total size of the file system to date...
bWMkqQQ.png
ah ok! I will buy a samsung! Do you thbik that this is is ok?
https://www.amazon.it/Samsung-SMMIC...462&sr=8-4&keywords=micro+SD+Samsung+EVO+16GB

or is this a better choice? It really much expensive...
https://www.amazon.it/Samsung-MB-MP...462&sr=8-5&keywords=micro+SD+Samsung+EVO+16GB

thanks

Back