What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I have two original, battery-powered SF3:NG security carts available for sale or trade.

1 --- Japan Region CD version (USA case and label)
1 --- USA Region CD version

Both batteries were swapped on 3/1/15 and the cart connectors were thoroughly cleaned so you are good to go for a few years.

$75 plus shipping each -OR- straight 1to1 trade for a dead CPS3 security cart. You pay shipping both ways ($6)

Might have a dead cart I can swap somewhere. Will need to find it though...

Might have a dead cart I can swap somewhere. Will need to find it though...
Just let me know. Will need to pay a bit more for shipping to the UK, though. ;(

Mitsu - newbie question.. is this the security cart and the actual CD game that you are selling for $75? or is it just the security cart and the buyer will have to hunt down the actual game CD to play the game?

You can just burn a CD-R and it will work. Or better yet use the SCSI2SD.

Mitsu,
thank you for the reply on the SP3 new gen cart. I am not sure at this time if I want the cart converted to the bios to play all the games or If I just want to get all the carts original parts and original CD instead. I get all original for 2nd impact and it is very cool.

Mitsu,
I will take the USA and please add the Bios only.. My CPS3 board, I am not sure if it is the Japanese version but I am running the Japanese version of SF3 2nd.. Will the USA cart with the bios region work on my CPS3 board or do I need the Japanese version of the cart with the bios? Thanks

1 --- USA Region CD version $75 and Bios-only conversion:-----$55 =

Only problem is these carts still run on battery power and I don''t want to kill the carts to change them to SuperBIOS. I like to keep carts original until they die.

The region of the cart does not matter. The CPS3 pcbs are all the same. The only difference is the bios of the cart. But once it suicides all carts are the same.

Edited - Mitsu I am going to hunt down a Suicide cart.. Posted on the Wanted here and at Shumps.. thanks

Last edited:
Back