What's new
I managed to get Mike's extension today and it's pretty good, however the only issue I seem to be facing is... every button and other direction works except tapping left (left up and left down). The extension/pin side is making proper contact with the HAS, and I don't seem to see any issues with the connection.

If I plug in my HAS directly into the board I want to play, everything works perfectly, but the extension presents that issue. I have my power running at the usual 5.0.

Any leads to resolve this issue?

Do you have a multimeter? First thing to check is the continuity/resistance of the harness' wire responsible for the "left" direction (JAMMA pin #20).

Still hoping my HAS comes out of shipping limbo in 2018 and just randomly shows up one day. Pray to the shipping gods for me!

Still hoping my HAS comes out of shipping limbo in 2018 and just randomly shows up one day. Pray to the shipping gods for me!
The shipping status finally changed yesterday, so here's hoping you receive it soon.
There's another US-bound parcel that's still in limbo, though. Not sure what's happening with the USPS lately, but I certainly don't like it :/

The shipping status finally changed yesterday, so here's hoping you receive it soon.There's another US-bound parcel that's still in limbo, though. Not sure what's happening with the USPS lately, but I certainly don't like it :/
Just to be clear none of this is RGB's fault, and his responsiveness has been great. Just the fickle shipping gods. Took me a month to get my SD2SNES from the Ukraine.

I ship to Europe pretty regularly, USPS Priority, and my experience has been pretty good, usually the delays are from customs. Germany is particularly bad about holding packages for ages.

I did once send something to Austria and they mistakenly sent it to Australia instead. Took a while, but they did eventually ship it back to the US, and then to Austria, and he got his package in the end.

Alot of pages to cover with my slow internet at work.lol

But is a slim psu(laptop like) available to use on these superguns? I remember seeing a picture on the Rev 2's.

Thanks

Alot of pages to cover with my slow internet at work.lol

But is a slim psu(laptop like) available to use on these superguns? I remember seeing a picture on the Rev 2's.

Thanks
You will honestly want to use a regular arcade PSU if possible. Those laptop PSUs don't have the balls to run many pcbs.

I figured that may be the case with those. Im mainly going to be running MVS, CPS 2/3 dark soft and naomi. What PSU would you recommend that isnt too bulky as i will mainly be using this supergun for meets and events.
Thanks

I figured that may be the case with those. Im mainly going to be running MVS, CPS 2/3 dark soft and naomi. What PSU would you recommend that isnt too bulky as i will mainly be using this supergun for meets and events.
Thanks
I'm using the Wei-Ya power supply (WY-03C) with the HAS. I recommend it for its size and it gets the job done.

For Naomi (not with the GD-Rom since you need an additional power source?) and MVS stuff it should work without a problem. CPS2/3 DS I'm unsure since I don't own those.

Thanks Azu, that looks like a nice compact PSU. I will have to take a look at the power requirements on all my boards and see if it will work. Im hoping so.

Also, how do I go about purchasing one of these SG's?
I see all the pricing on the first page

Last edited:
@RGB
I just bought a Bang & Olufsen CRT tv with Scart. Do you happen to sell any Scart cable for HAS supergun?
This SCART cable works great with the HAS:https://retro-access.com/collection...-stereo-rgb-scart-lead-for-rgb-upgrade-boards
It looks like they ran out of stock for the cable... I've searched around but it seems there is no other store selling this cable as well
the cables are handmade and she opens up stock every morning at 7am. Once enough cables are sold, they all show "out of stock" until the next day. I also think she might have taken a vacation over the holiday. Just check back, they're great cables.

Are the Saturn to JAMMA converters available? I’d love to get my hands on one for shmups

If so, do I PM to order or go to a site?

Back