What's new
You will need a power cable cable with fork terminals (the one that connects the PSU to the power plug)

Too busy to reply, apologies for that, but I see that @Sp33dFr34k, @Aurich and @deibit did it for me (thanks!). The pre-order list was closed some time ago and I'm dealing with the pre-orders as we speak. If I end up with spare units I'll contact people who expressed their interest.

Last edited:
Too busy to reply, apologies for that, but I see that @Sp33dFr34k, @Aurich and @deibit did it for me (thanks!). The pre-order list was closed some time ago and I'm dealing with the pre-orders as we speak. If I end up with spare units I'll contact people who expressed their interest.
THanks, indeed they did! Well, I didn't realize pre-orders were closed, but no worries, I'll wait in line! Please add me to your next batch, but if you do indeed have any left over, I expressed interested last page! :P

Hello RGB,

not sure if this is the time to request it, but I'd like to be put on the next preorder list as well if possible for a HAS plus a Saturn adapter. Wouldn't mind a spare unit either, but I can wait of course.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Hi there I would like to be added to the next round of pre-orders please.

Interested in the Supergun + all accessories please

I've been in the market for a new supergun, and smokemonster has sold me on this. Sign me up, please.

Haha @RGB is going to have to set up a production line at this rate. It is definitely a great bit of kit. They're worth every dollar.

Please add me to the list! Im down for the next round :D

this "all accesories" thing sounds like a bit ambitious :D

all kick-harness cables? (CPS1, CPS2, STV...)

all 4p adapters? (PGM, Konami...)

all additional adapters? Saturn adapters? VGA adapters?

I think one need to be a little more precise :D

Nice interview @SmokeMonster!! I couldn't agree with you more, the HAS is the only indispensable piece in my setup. It really unlocks the hobby.

Paired with some DS multis, you've got yourself a really stable, versitile, easy to use arcade experience. For the newbies looking here, it's worth the wait.

Back