What's new
Guys, if you'll use a HAPP power supply unit on 220V (factory settings set on 115V) , you must open the case of the unit and move the 115 pin to 220 pin and the cables configuration look like this ! Then you're set :thumbup:

Attachments

• HAPP + HAS config.jpg
    HAPP + HAS config.jpg
    912.4 KB · Views: 955
index.php

Does exist a power cable direct cut/fit to plug it ?
Does exist arcade power for 220V?

index.php

Does exist a power cable direct cut/fit to plug it ?
Does exist arcade power for 220V?
That power supply can run in 220V once you flip the switch marked on it. No cables exist to plug in, you need to purchase some terminal crimps from a hardware store and make a cable.

So with the has I must take CPS1 & 2 kick harness...but for CPS3? Is it possible to connect some kickharness in same time?

Last edited:
Aw shucks, rather than bodge my own crappy supergun, may as well get on the waiting list for this one, seeing as it seems pretty popular... cheers! 1x HAS 3.2 please!

Also would like 1x VGA adapter board.

Last edited:
Hey there, RGB. Back in May we exchanged messages and you said you put me on the wait list. That mean I'm in on this batch?

Hello to all!

I am thinking about getting a Naomi 1 board because I want to collect the carts. GD-rom and Net Dimm is not a priority as of now. Just standard carts.
Does the HAS V3.1 play nice with a Naomi 1 board and a Capcom I/O?

Any tips for a Naomi first-timer is much appreciated!

Yes it does but I recommend using an external power supply and then a standard ATX to NAOMI adapter ...

Which specific carts are you after ? I might have some ... send me a PM

Yes it does but I recommend using an external power supply and then a standard ATX to NAOMI adapter ...
Which specific carts are you after ? I might have some ... send me a PM
Cool, but do you still need the extra PSU if you use the Capcom I/O? I read somewhere that the Capcom I/O converts the 3,3V so you can use a ''regular'' Arcade PSU (Suzo-happ etc, etc)

My goal with this setup is getting it as living room friendly as possible with a lot of WAF (wife acceptance factor :) )
She is quite patient with me as it is due to the small, sexy form factor of the HAS (Thanks RGB!)
Extra PSU’s will not be popular……

PS. PM sent

not sure how the Suzo/Happ PSU's do, but in a normal Jamma cab, the Capcom IO should be powerfull enough for carts.
As long as you don't use Dimms/GDRom you should be fine.

not sure how the Suzo/Happ PSU's do, but in a normal Jamma cab, the Capcom IO should be powerfull enough for carts.
Cool! Thanks for the info!
Any recommended PSU for use With Naomi carts and the HAS?

Cool! Thanks for the info!
Any recommended PSU for use With Naomi carts and the HAS?
I would say any ATX PSU of 300W should do, depends on how stable the voltages are as Naomi can be a bit picky...

EDIT: the official SUN PSU from a New Net City outputs a lot less then 300W so any decent ATX should do

segapsu.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I'm really sorry this is taking so long. As usual, I had some unplanned stuff I had to take care of (including my dog's surgery, but she's cool now). I want to release this batch ASAP, as I invested $$$$ in it and made promises to a lot of people.

I'll post some pictures of the latest version this weekend!

Back