What's new
Can I please put on the waiting list for the following:
1 x HAS Supergun
1x HD15 adapter PCB

If you could please let me know I am on the list and an estimated time I might get one that would be amazing thank you.

Add me to the list please. I'd also be interested in the HD15 adapter and CPS1 & CPS2 kick harnesses.

RGB,

I'd like to be added to the HAS Supergun list (v3.2). Also interested in HD15 adapter and CPS kick harnesses.

Thanks.

Hey RGB,

Do you have any of the HD15 adapter PCB's in stock? I am interested in one of those, and 2 x Saturn controller adapters if available.

Thanks!

Id like to be put on the list for...

-HAS supergun
and one
-Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter

rgb how much hookers and blow do I need to get you so you do another run of the reco

rgb how much hookers and blow do I need to get you so you do another run of the reco
Just get me this thing please -> http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Stopwatch
iSCYwUd.png

Ok your welcome ill take 4 deco please

Just checked and it doesn't work :(

On a serious note, I won't release anything this year, but it's something to consider in 2019 Q1.

Just checked and it doesn't work :(

On a serious note, I won't release anything this year, but it's something to consider in 2019 Q1.
I got them from Yanton. Did you try turning off and on again?

RGB,
I'd like to be considered for the following- when they become available again:
Supergun
Saturn to Jamma converter x2
Cps1 & 2 kick harness
HD15 adapter pcb
Thanks!

You guys might as well PM him and get a response for your "getting on the list for hardware" posts. I posted a couple months ago(?) in the thread and then PM'd later and was told I wasn't getting anything until 2019 because I wasn't on the list.

You guys might as well PM him and get a response for your "getting on the list for hardware" posts. I posted a couple months ago(?) in the thread and then PM'd later and was told I wasn't getting anything until 2019 because I wasn't on the list.
@Rix,i don't know if you're right or no, but,in any rate, Mike doesn't sell another batch this year.Every product from RGB's side will be available in 2019.
Cheers.

@Rix,i don't know if you're right or no, but,in any rate, Mike doesn't sell another batch this year.Every product from RGB's side will be available in 2019.
Cheers.
I think that is in reference to another product.

hello RGB just indicate how many time please for the first unit....I am so impatient. :love:

I been waiting, I am guessing nothing is coming in late 2018... we should hope for something in 2019 ....

Back