What's new
Sorry if this is easily accessible but I couldn't find where I can order one of these. Thanks in advance!

Thank you! Is there a consensus on the different Superguns in the market?

Seems like the two with support here are the Sentinel and HAS and I didn't know what the pros and cons of each were.

Liking the right angle connector. Might have grab one but best tread carefully, there a playful bunch over at N-G forums ;)
If you don't have an account over at the N-G forums, you can also find shadows on KLOV. Here's his sales post there:https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=443286
Both of those forums refuse to allow me to send shadows a PM. What the heck?
Did you get an activation email about registering your account?

How do I register?
You register by clicking on the 'Register' link near the top of the page. You will be asked to choose a user name, password and enter a valid email address. In addition there will be some other fields to which you will be invited to respond. Some will be mandatory while others are optional. Once this is complete you will either be fully registered, or in some cases you may have to click on a link in an 'activation email' sent to your email address. Once you have done this you will be registered.

Yes, I have verified my e-mail address.

I discovered the arcade museum forum wants me to send money via paypal to verify I'm not a troll or spam bot, before my account will be approved. I guess I could do that. But I don't want to.

I have no idea how to get approved in the Neo Geo forums. I found reddit posts of people complaining about never being approved after waiting months or over a year with no way to contact the admins.

I have no idea how to get approved in the Neo Geo forums. I found reddit posts of people complaining about never being approved after waiting months or over a year with no way to contact the admins.
Those forums are a waste of space anyways.

Yes, I have verified my e-mail address.

I discovered the arcade museum forum wants me to send money via paypal to verify I'm not a troll or spam bot, before my account will be approved. I guess I could do that. But I don't want to.

right. I forgot they do the registration fee now. I’ve been a member there for a long time before they started doing that.
Isn’t the fee $1 or something?

Please check this post for the complete list of features and compare it with other superguns - [PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3
There are additional modules and accessories available for the HAS, too.
Hi there, what´s the difference between v3.2 and v3.3? just got my hands on my 3.2 unit that I received a while ago and I am curious. Thanks.

UPDATE:

I see
- Selectable video Low Pass Filter (new feature added in the HAS V3.3)

Last edited:
@RGB or I guess anyone. I bought a Buccaneers game recently and I have my HAS connect to my OSSC. On the OSSC I get no sync at all. Any idea what could be wrong? Out of 46 PCBs this is the only one that does NOT sync with the OSSC.

It does work on an RGB monitor however.

https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=13394

My other problem is my System 24 PCB, which I don't know for sure works as I don't have a medium resolution monitor to test. It DOES sync with the OSSC, but I don't getting anything on the TV.

The OSSC screen shows:
423p
24.39kHz
57.66Hz

Which doesn’t seem correct as I don’t think the S24 board is 423p.

Anyway, my TV keeps displaying the “resolution is not supported” message and nothing.
Any thoughts to what settings I should use?

All that being said, I know this is the HAS thread, so support for Buccaneers is what I'm here looking for as I've posted about the S24 in the OSSC forum, but hey, maybe someone can kill two birds for me!

Anyway, my TV keeps displaying the “resolution is not supported” message and nothing.
The OSSC most likely IS outputting a image with the rates above, but the TV is unable to display the very low (57.66Hz) sync rate (remember most LCD panels want 60Hz but some will accept 58~61 at the widest).
Do you have a iScan DVDO VP30/50/50pro you can test with it? If this really is the problem, the DVDO can (in most cases) "unlock" the sync rate (smooth it) to a pure 60.0Hz output.

How is the sync jumper on the HAS set BTW? I'm 99.9% sure the OSSC has locked the sync or it wouldn't display any #Hz I'm just curious (I use unprocessed for basically everything).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back