What's new
@RGB Can you please confirm that i am in the list along with the options that i had requested for earlier in this thread. Also how and when do we pay for the unit? Thanks!

Patience is a virtue - I don't delay it on purpose. As promised, Q3 batch is happening and everybody who made it on the list for this batch will get their HAS.
THX buddy. I understand it's normal it's hand made...he best.

Hi RGB,

Can you put me on the list for a Reco pcb ?

Thank you ;)!

Hey, there's no wait list for RECO. I'll make an announcement if/when it's back in stock.

Ah ok thanks, so for the moment I'm also interested by the HAS. So if it's possible I would like also be in the list for the HAS.

Reactions: RGB
I'll make an announcement if/when it's back in stock.
Can we hope for a new RECO revision that adds the monitor centering dials/pots?
I think that would be a really top notch idea! :)

Hey @RGB!

I’ve picked up my first lonely PCB, a TMNT 4-player. Looking to consolize it, and found your supergun and 3/4 player TMNT adapter. I know the HAS has a waiting list (which I’d like to get on), but what about the 3/4 player adapter?

So my list is:
  • HAS
  • Konami 3/4 player adapter
  • HD15 converter

OMr1lt9.jpg

v43oJWt.jpg

Last edited:
^^My man, what a great first pick up!

The game rocks, but if you only want to play it two player, swap the ROMs out and as a two player game you'll be able to choose your turtle on start.

Go big or go home they say.. Wow that's quite a first purchase, hope you love the HAS it's an amazing piece of hardware.

^^My man, what a great first pick up!

The game rocks, but if you only want to play it two player, swap the ROMs out and as a two player game you'll be able to choose your turtle on start.
Thanks! If had to only buy one PCB, this one is up there. Probably what I will do is make my own sticks and see if I can wire four credit buttons for each turtle. The trick will be getting the one controller to be able to switch to any turtle, since normally each one is hardwired to each stick. May not be possible, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone out there has done it. But if they did, it was probably with a ROM and code..

hello

like to be put on the list for...

- x 1 HAS supergun

Last edited:
If there are still spots available on the list, I'd be in for:

1x-HAS supergun
1x-Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter

Cheers!

I finally found some time to setup my HAS last night. I tried with a couple of boards, all working flawlessly!

I left the Mega System 32 + "The Game Paradise!" connected for my stream tonight. It's going to be 5am eastern time tho :)

out.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 197
YES :thumbup: I hope I am here. What's this PS2 dapter? For RGB output? Can we order it?

Last edited:
I want it....so what's kind of power suplly I must buy. I am french so I need 220 V compatible.

Back