What's new
Hello everyone, I registered especially for the HAS but I also want to share knowledge about arcade fun.
I just recently ordered a perfectly shaped MV1C and I'm super excited.

Can I get a spot on the list for the HAS please?
Thanks!

Reactions: RGB
Hello everyone, I registered especially for the HAS but I also want to share knowledge about arcade fun.

Thanks!
Hey...you can get a spot on the list here :thumbup:

Thanks!
Hey...you can get a spot on the list here :thumbup:
Hi! AlxUnderBase! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction! I just pre ordered.
I'm sorry if my question is redundant, but do you have any idea of the wait I'll have to endure? :/ 8o

Hi! AlxUnderBase! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction! I just pre ordered.I'm sorry if my question is redundant, but do you have any idea of the wait I'll have to endure? :/ 8o
Sorry, sir ... No ! Any news will comes from Mike. Cheers ^^

euro scart cable with 8pin mini DIN connector, ps2 euro scart cable if you have that adapter or a vga cable with the hd15 adapter. A few good choices to chose from :D

Last edited:
8 pin mini din, can i use a cable that i might own already, or do i need to buy a custom made cable?

if the cable is the same one that used for the n.e.s. mod.

Awesome! Guess its time to put myself on that waiting list then. And its sure this works with the gscart? Heard some superguns could be problematic with it.

Looked around in the various forums/sign up sheets, etc. but couldn't find an answer, but I have a question:

I have a HAS 3.1 & am looking to get a few hats for it (4p cps2/konami, VGA, etc). & was wondering if the hats being made for the upcoming 3.2/3.3 release would be compatible.

As an aside, I've been loving how the HAS fits in a small little box making it super easy to transport around. I've been taking it around the US for various Fighting Game Community events for the competitive Vampire Savior & SSF2X scenes over here and always get a ton of compliments/inquiries about it. In fact…I see some of those folks here in the thread asking about the sign up sheet ;)

Thanks again for all you do RGB, & everyone else who's helped with the project!
Asked this awhile back but didn't see a reply. I signed up for em on the waiting list, but is there any official word on this @RGB ?

Also: Still going strong with my special "Vampire" edition of the 3.1! Took it over to "Makai World Cup", a VSAV & other retro fighting game tournament & used it a ton over there, as well as every month for my own events. Going to "Combo Breaker" next with it, and then to EVO again!

Thanks again! :thumbup:

Hello, I plugged my Midway Wolf board directly into the HAS, with regenerated sync enabled, into my OSSC. The latter doesn't detect any signal whatsoever. When regenerated sync is off the OSSC picks up the signal immediately. Is there any tweaks I can do so I can use my board with regenerated sync on?

I wrote about what you need to do to make Midway Y/T/Wolf games work.

Regeneration sync isn't compatible.
You need a iScan DVDO VP30-50-50pro to process the sync from the OSSC for a display to pick it up.

I wrote about what you need to do to make Midway Y/T/Wolf games work.

Regeneration sync isn't compatible.
You need a iScan DVDO VP30-50-50pro to process the sync from the OSSC for a display to pick it up.
I just saw your post, it's very helpful, thanks!

If I run the game with regenerated sync turned off, the picture seems to be cut off at the bottom.

You can change the v active in the advanced menu.
By setting it higher then 240 you can get the height squished down to see the edges, this is not correct/pure pixel aspect (aka produces non square pixels).

Reactions: RGB
Looked around in the various forums/sign up sheets, etc. but couldn't find an answer, but I have a question:

I have a HAS 3.1 & am looking to get a few hats for it (4p cps2/konami, VGA, etc). & was wondering if the hats being made for the upcoming 3.2/3.3 release would be compatible.

As an aside, I've been loving how the HAS fits in a small little box making it super easy to transport around. I've been taking it around the US for various Fighting Game Community events for the competitive Vampire Savior & SSF2X scenes over here and always get a ton of compliments/inquiries about it. In fact…I see some of those folks here in the thread asking about the sign up sheet ;)

Thanks again for all you do RGB, & everyone else who's helped with the project!
Asked this awhile back but didn't see a reply. I signed up for em on the waiting list, but is there any official word on this @RGB ?

Also: Still going strong with my special "Vampire" edition of the 3.1! Took it over to "Makai World Cup", a VSAV & other retro fighting game tournament & used it a ton over there, as well as every month for my own events. Going to "Combo Breaker" next with it, and then to EVO again!

Thanks again! :thumbup:
All modules/hats except for the 3P4P adapter are compatible.

I'm glad the HAS has proved itself during tournaments, this means a lot to me :) Thank you for spreading the word!

You can change the v active in the advanced menu.
By setting it higher then 240 you can get the height squished down to see the edges, this is not correct/pure pixel aspect (aka produces non square pixels).
Having recently needing to do this for JP pcs:
image0.jpg

go into sampling opt. > Adv. timing and press ok
scroll down to v. backporch this sets the vertical top of the image -
from 18 to 39 now it’s cut off on the bottom however the top of our screen is in line with the monitor so switch to v active
image0.jpg

since mine was cut off i ramped v active to much higher - from 480 to 530 just so i could get the full image... note image does not update unless you toggle backporch up/down one
image0.jpg

but now v. active is too high so the trick is to lower v active while watching the image
you'll see the bottom line of the image instantly vanish - that's the full size of your image
i.e switching from 512 to 511 the bottom row is lost... if i leave to 512 and go back to backporch and flip it once up/down.....
image0.jpg

screen fits :)

Back