What's new
Just a sneak peek of the newest HAS version. The batch is nearly finished, shipping will happen in June :) I promise the wait will be worth it.

40913423353_2ae10b78fa_c.jpg

That looks amazing! Looks like you added a lot of new features, exciting times. :)

Would be awesome if there is built in USB decoder inside, So that you can just play it straight away without the need to hook any extra adapters.
Just a sneak peek of the newest HAS version. The batch is nearly finished, shipping will happen in June :) I promise the wait will be worth it.

Would be awesome if there is built in USB decoder inside, So that you can just play it straight away without the need to hook any extra adapters.

but then you’d be stuck only using USB controllers. The current connection gives the most flexibility for different set-ups.

Remember, not all arcade games only use joysticks and buttons. There are plenty of other types of controls like spinners and rotary, etc. Right now it’s easy to wire your arcade controls to the DB connectors. If you were stuck with USB decoders only you’d be eliminating a lot of arcade game options.

Awesome! Any change you could do the measurements I asked earlier? Just the height from floor (or table) to the middle of the JAMMA connector and same with floor to top of the plexi case?

What is the size of the fork terminal for the power cable used to connect to MWP-606 Power supply.

I am trying to crimp my own UK power cable to connect the power supply

Hi,
I would like to know the connection mapping of the DB15 PIN with the HAS ?
If someone can help me with a drawing to know which pin number corresponds to +5V, GND, DOWN,HIGH.... it would be nice !
Thanks for your help.

Hi,
If someone can help me with a drawing to know which pin number corresponds to +5V, GND, DOWN,HIGH.... it would be nice !
Thanks for your help.
Do a Google search for the Neo Geo controller port pinout.

Hi,
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• AFB52BA3-3497-45F0-9E71-49F26B493511.png
    AFB52BA3-3497-45F0-9E71-49F26B493511.png
    13 KB · Views: 238
RGB mentionned the thread were you have a chart with different Neo Geo Pinout (including the HAS)

Reactions: RGB
Back