What's new
I'd also like to purchase one of your complete HAS setups.

Hi @RGB, 2x complete HAS units for me as well (when available) please with 4x Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter and 2x RGB to Composite Video/S-Video adapter if possible.
Regards,

hehe.. glad to see i'm not the only one that keeps checking back to see when these HAS unites are available. :D

I already own one HASv1 one HASv2 and one HASv3. I'm still in need of another one (I don't mind if it's v3 or v4) :))

Yup I've already got one HAS v3, I'm looking for two more v3's (or if available the v4).
One will be for my OLED TV, the other is for my buddy... @Derick2k sorry I cooked it bro. :P

Interested in one with the all the goodies. Two Saturn adapters and I would only need rgbs. Does this come with an rgb scart cable?

I'm interested in getting in line for one HAS with two saturn adapters and possibly a component adapter unless this is plug and play with a mini-din directly to the XRGB-Mini.

I'm interested in getting in line for one HAS with two saturn adapters and possibly a component adapter unless this is plug and play with a mini-din directly to the XRGB-Mini.
It is plug and play with a mini-din to the XRGB-mini!

I am also looking at picking up a couple of units!

Yup totally PnP to a xRGB mini, same pinout just grab a shielded 8-pin mini din cable.
If you want to use a OSSC you'll need a 8-pin mini din to Euro SCART cable.

Yup I've already got one HAS v3, I'm looking for two more v3's (or if available the v4).
One will be for my OLED TV, the other is for my buddy... @Derick2k sorry I cooked it bro. :P
I have a brand new.. never used HAS V3 somewhere in the forgotten room.......@Derick2k send me a PM if you need it and I will look for it:)

will these be available again? If so put me down for one + cps II kick harnesses + 2 saturn adapters.

I would like 2 as well with a CPS-2 kick harness.

It's September ;)

My birthday's on Monday, even just a little nugget of an update to go on would be a splendid gift. Hope all is well.

Best
cwx2

Apologies guys, but there will be a delay due to an unplanned event in my life. All is (kind of) good, but I can't work on this at all for the next week or even two.

Progress so far - I started PCBs assembly some time ago and majority of the PCBs have the SMD components soldered; cables, harnesses and voltmeters are done too. The most time consuming part is still ahead, though - THT soldering, ultrasonic cleaning (after the SMD soldering) and finally the testing.

I understand some of you can't wait, especially if this is supposed to be your first supergun, but there really isn't much I can do :(

Edit: I might still be able to finish it in September, but I can't promise at this point.

Back