What's new
You can configure the buttons to what you want with the HAS.
Good for troubleshooting to keep this in mind as well... when X button just suddenly stops working, ask yourself "did I accidentally put this into remap mode and exit without setting X button?" :whistling: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@RGB realistic chances of any leftover parts? I recently need an OSSC hat but I didn't put it on my preorder from forever ago when I didn't think i'd need it.

I haven’t been able to check or follow up, but has anyone tried those Brook PS3/4 to AES DB15 adapters on a HAS (or any supergun for that matter)?

I haven’t been able to check or follow up, but has anyone tried those Brook PS3/4 to AES DB15 adapters on a HAS (or any supergun for that matter)?
I don't own a HAS yet to try, but the adapter works perfectly with the Standard and Advanced revisions of the Minigun.

I'm getting the Q1 batch and I have a brook converter, I will let you know! I imagine it works just fine though.

What is the size of the Crimp pre-insulated fork terminals if we were to use it with the Mean Well MWP-606

I'm getting the Q1 batch and I have a brook converter, I will let you know! I imagine it works just fine though.
I found out they brook adapter for neogeo only does 4 buttons (well it is for MVS/AES after all), so I’m going to pass on that. Undamned’s USB decoders still win.

Speaking of which, do the screw terminal UD decoders work for the HAS?

Speaking of which, do the screw terminal UD decoders work for the HAS?
they do! I was using two of the screw terminal ones before I got the other model. Just had to connect wires to a 15 pin connector and all was good.

I can't remember if I ever added my name to any list for one of your devices... is there a way to check or how should I proceed if I am still interested and haven't? Thank you so much!

I can't remember if I ever added my name to any list for one of your devices... is there a way to check or how should I proceed if I am still interested and haven't? Thank you so much!
The preorder foarm is here ( https://homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/pre-order/ ) . Maybe if you visit this page you will remember if you completed the preorder list . If not , you will must send a message to RGB to know more about what you want to do further to grab a HAS unit. Cheers.

Back