What's new
It's not the LPF that makes a difference here, it's the sync level
Right, exactly why I told him to make sure both 75ohm and sync was raw (not buffered or regenerated).
I suspect he had it set to regenerated, and the OSSC was dropping sync not frames.

Long story short the HD15 port is designed with VGA input in mind, the Taito F3 work around is only that... A work around.
This is NOT how you should be running the average 15khz arcade PCB.

That's why I haven't sold this extra HD15 hat I've got... Once someone pops up and says "I need one for my Taito F3" I'll offer it to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi I output my sound the 3.5 to a kept amp and speakers. Some games I get horrible feed back.

Does anyone else experience this and is there a way to stop it?

Somebody is selling one on eBay for 700 weeeeeeew. I hope this batch gets out soon so nobody is tempted to buy that.

Hello,

Totally don't mind waiting. Fully waiting patiently. Just want to make sure I have not missed the second email some how. Which would be weird because I have been refreshing and checking my email like a lunatic. But just want to double check. Has anybody received their second email?

Hello,

Totally don't mind waiting. Fully waiting patiently. Just want to make sure I have not missed the second email some how. Which would be weird because I have been refreshing and checking my email like a lunatic. But just want to double check. Has anybody received their second email?
If you received the first one, then you're 100% in. I've started sending out the final confirmation with the order total, so expect an email soon.

should i have recived an email if i signed up earlier this month?

Wait is a new batch on it's way out? I think I signed up on that form page a month or so ago.

ok I think I fixed most of my sound issues or at least 80% of them. Anyone suggest a really good ground loop filter I think my cheap one isnt the best. Also does getting a good amp help with buzzing or feedback. I have a lepy which I found out is a knock off of lepai.

I got an email asking if I was still interested months ago and to reply yes which i did. I was like the first to sign up when preorder went live.

Hello,

If you received the first one, then you're 100% in. I've started sending out the final confirmation with the order total, so expect an email soon.
What if you signed up last year in December and still have not received 1 email. I’ve tried DM’ing and emailing you and have never received a response. Is there a better way to contact you?

What if you signed up last year in December and still have not received 1 email. I’ve tried DM’ing and emailing you and have never received a response. Is there a better way to contact you?
I'm still on the waiting list, I lost track

Will there be any extra units available in this batch, or is there a wait list to be added to in case anyone doesn't purchase from the original preorder list?

Back