What's new
the blue pot you were looking at is for audio. Check and see if you dont have pb, pr switched or check it out with the retrotink2x. If not try switching from component to another input amd back

the blue pot you were looking at is for audio. Check and see if you dont have pb, pr switched or check it out with the retrotink2x. If not try switching from component to another input amd back
The AV multi does have switches on it but they only control component and composite. Going through my OSSC it looks fine with no color issues I am showing in that video.

my bad i was meaning the tv inputs. Thats odd that the ossc see it fine but the tv has color issues

Last edited:
I am wondering if I didn't cut those traces enough for this model to work effectively?

@zionfarm Could you please show the underside of the adapter to see which traces were cut?

I get pink tint on my PVM when I use RGBS but the monitor is set to YPbPr (BNC connectors are shared in this model), perhaps it's similar in your PVM?

@zionfarm Could you please show the underside of the adapter to see which traces were cut?

I get pink tint on my PVM when I use RGBS but the monitor is set to YPbPr (BNC connectors are shared in this model), perhaps it's similar in your PVM?
Here you go.

These are the correct traces cut (please check using a multimeter if they're properly cut and there's no short with GND). Honestly, I'll need to think about this one. Is it bad on the PVM 14M4U, too?

Edit: What's your CSync type and level setting on the HAS?

Last edited:
BTN6 is disabled BTN 4 & 5 are enabled. CSync is set to TTL.

Last edited:
Buttons aren't important here. Is the CSync buffered or regenerated? Might be worth checking other displays (PVM), too.

Buttons aren't important here. Is the CSync buffered or regenerated? Might be worth checking other displays (PVM), too.
I am not familiar with your question I'm sorry. I have tried it on a LCD monitor that has no issues that excepts other HD Retrovision cables (SNES). I will check using a volt meter to ensure the traces were cut and there's no short with GND on Monday.

There's a switch on the HAS that allows you to use buffered or regenerated CSync, please refer to the instruction manual.

My bad brother I did look at the manual. The current manual only displays the V4.0 I have the V3.2. I was able to reference and line up the other switches with the photos in the manual. I was not able to determine the one next to the 3.5mm jack and the PSU socket (SW1)?

That is the csync processing switch. Default is buffered sync (position B). Position A will be regenerated. sync
Thank you for chiming in on this subject. Just tested the different switch positions on my Sony 3D display and I get the same weird colors. Going to try it on my PVM's now.

Hello everyone. I am reading about this great supergun and I would like to buy one, but on the page it says that at the moment there are no orders available. How can I buy it, it would be ideal for my TV with scart, could you help me to know if it is available somewhere? and what is the price?

Hello everyone. I am reading about this great supergun and I would like to buy one, but on the page it says that at the moment there are no orders available. How can I buy it, it would be ideal for my TV with scart, could you help me to know if it is available somewhere? and what is the price?
Post in this thread that you want one, and RGB will get to you when they are available.

:D

I think I am going to have to make a longer kick harness for my Wrestlemania board I just bought... @RGB what are the connectors/part names used for the HAS CPS2 kick harness? What wire gauge do you use?

I bought a CPS2 to Midway adaptor from JNX. I didn't realise how far away the kick harness connector on the WWF board was from the JAMMA connector. I don't think the harness I bought with the HAS will reach :(

qq21XyH.png

I think I am going to have to make a longer kick harness for my Wrestlemania board I just bought... @RGB what are the connectors/part names used for the HAS CPS2 kick harness? What wire gauge do you use?

I bought a CPS2 to Midway adaptor from JNX. I didn't realise how far away the kick harness connector on the WWF board was from the JAMMA connector. I don't think the harness I bought with the HAS will reach :(

qq21XyH.png
I just made a kick harness for my MK1. With the help of others here I was able to track down the parts:

Molex connector for the PCB (MK1 was 12pin, looks like you may need the 15 pin version like MK2/3)

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/molex/0022012121/23-0022012121-ND/1090462 (this is for 12 pin)

I used 22 gauge wire & these pins

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/molex/0008550102/WM2312-ND/172056

JST connectors for the HAS

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FBKZZDK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

After pinning & connecting to the Molex, I solder those ends to the existing ones on the JST.
I'd suggest buying a couple extra of each, in case your new to making these and to just have extras on hand.

Back