What's new
I got my Supergun from RGB and I must say not only is his device great but his service and support is second to none. Get your supergun from RGB and you'll only love it.

Thank you RGB for all your help and support.

I'd also like to to be added to the list for the next run. thanks for all you do RGB!

I am also interested in another run. Shipping to Canada is no problem I assume? Thanks!

Next batch will definitely happen, but I need a short break now.
Any indication when the next batch will become available (approximately)? Anyway, you can put me on the list too.

I have currently 3 Superguns in use (MAK Strike, HAS and a no-name-UK one), and I must say that this one is by far the best one.

Extremely compact size, very clean distribution, Plexis included, configuration possibilities.. etc etc

Very recommended, no need to look anywhere else.

I don't want to talk down RGB's supergun but I want to know what makes JNX's supergun so sought after. Don't get me wrong I have RGB's supergun and I am more than happy for owning this awesome device.

Put me down for one as well, so long as I havent found an alternative by then.

I'd be interested in one as well on the next batch.

HAS is available again, the newest version is 2.1 and the new features are:

• Button 6 for both players is also output via the JAMMA connector, which makes the supergun compatible with popular multi-game PCBs like the Blue Elf, Pandora and other.
  • A switch to change the measured voltage (+5V/+12V). Previous HAS version had a simple jumper.
  • Price remains the same, 110 EUR shipped.

I also offer additonal accessories in limited quantity:
  • JAMMA harness extension + MVS stereo adapter, ~45cm long - temporarily unavailable
The harness has 3 jumpers that allow to switch between JAMMA and MVS systems that output stereo audio via the edge connector (multi-cart MVS models). When MVS is selected, the audio cable needs to be connected to the harness instead of HAS.

24041803142_8bb89eb847.jpg

Additional pic: https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1659/24067272511_0c6afcd10c_c.jpg

• High quality 8pin mini DIN adapter + BNC cable, perfect for PVM or BVM monitors - 30 EUR
24041803262_927185d0e4.jpg

24042199182_5b7ee55466.jpg

People who showed their interest in this thread or PMed me get the first dibs.

Last edited:
Hi, I alfeady have the HAS so I just need this new harness cable, is that possible? thanks

Back