What's new
Got my HAS kit, all very well packed. I love the jamma harness, just from looking at it you know this a quality built product. Will put it together this weekend and test it out. Thanks RGB.

IMG_3292.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3291.JPG
    IMG_3291.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 381
Awesome :) Make sure you connect the JAMMA connector correctly. The connector's side with writings on it indicates the "parts side".

I will, is there anywhere to source the notch/guide insert for the jamma edge connectors? I need to stupid proof it for my nieces and nephews to play with.

Hmm...That looks cool, always wanted to try it to see how well it works.

@RGB

I also just got mine today. I think there was a delay in shipping due to the blizzard we just had. Can't wait to get this all set up. Thank you so much man.

Man, we got hammered, got a good 3-4ft with the snow drifts. Lucky I bought a big ass snowblower last year that made clearing it out much easier.

and I just got mine setup today. I don't have any controllers hooked up at the moment, but 100proof is gonna let me borrow his Undamned USB encoders to test with. This thing is fantastic. So very happy with this, thanks @RGB!

O5G3Blj.jpg

Thanks RGB! I just picked mine up from the post office! It looks awesome! I have to agree with Derick2k and I'm glad I picked up the harness as well, the quality is pristine!

Hey RGB,

Got my HAS earlier this week, I haven't set it up yet but the packaging was great and it looks awesome. If you get another Saturn adapters and more Jamma extension harnesses, I would love to grab some.

Cheers & thanks!

Reactions: RGB
IMG_0243.JPG

HAS supergun working great connected direct to an XRGB-Mini via direct cable. Thanks RGB!

Nice. What game is that? I'm kind of surprised that Seibu stuff works with the XRGB-Mini. Last time I checked both Raiden DX and Raiden 2 didn't work with my XRGB2 :/

Nice. What game is that? I'm kind of surprised that Seibu stuff works with the XRGB-Mini. Last time I checked both Raiden DX and Raiden 2 didn't work with my XRGB2 :/
I will have to try the Raidens later. The game is Zero Team USA but it doesn't play nice with scanlines but looks decent upscaled to 720p with scanlines off. The Sony LCD I'm running it on is doing no processing whatsoever (or as little as I can have it do).

Back