What's new
Hey lupinko, welcome to A-P boards.

Thank you for interest, I've just replied to your PM.

A word of advice - the acrylic glass covers are transparent as in pictures, not blue. You just need to remove the blue protective film from both sides of the acrylic glass to reveal the beauty :D

24873146855_277bbd57f5.jpg

........, but please protect the PSU in some way, so that it's not exposed.
I got a small beagle that HAS to smell everything. exposed power rails on a Arcade PSU, probably a bad idea in the house.
QPovPKi.jpg
found this today on another forum. makes me feel better, i'm not the only one being over protective
TUS25kt.jpg

I think there may be a market for PSU safety enclosure/ rail covers. ;) ;)

heaving exposed Ac rails is kinda like having a "Darwin Button"

even in a arcade cabinet i would use something to guard the AC points on a PSU ;) ;)

Last edited:
Having a small dog, I'm very cautious as well and never keep the PSU or other arcade gear anywhere near the floor. I think this goes without saying anyway, you don't want your dog to chew on your expensive PCBs :D

Putting together an enclosure for the PSU wouldn't be too difficult. Basically, you drop the PSU into a DIY box with vent holes; drill a hole in the front panel for wires that go to HAS, and another hole in the rear panel for the AC cable. You could upgrade it, to include an AC connector with an ON/OF switch, too.

Some arcade PSUs also come with a plastic protector that you attach to them:

42PP0606.jpg

Anyone mess with these controllers and RGB's HAS?

They don't seem to want to play nicely together despite the ability to assign buttons. I can get A, B, C, the shoulder buttons, start, and X to work but not Y or Z for medium and hard punch respectively.

Perhaps the controllers are wired incorrectly?

I think HAS only gets 6 game buttons. 7+8 dont work on my TE2 either. I use the undead adapter to connect them.

I'd like to leave the shoulder buttons unassigned as I don't want to use them, however, I cannot assign them that way. This controller is DB15 so undamned's adapter is not an issue.

@gusmoney, I've just compared the pinouts and this joypad is indeed differently mapped.

You could open the joypad, trace wires and re-arrange them to your liking.

I don't advise to change the physical pinout of the DB15 port in HAS, because it already uses the common "extended" NeoGeo pinout used by controller adapters (including the undamned's USB converter), and it's also the layout used by many supergun builders.
Here's the pinout used in HAS, notice that all 6 buttons can be remapped anyway, but they need to have correct connection with the physical buttons, i.e. 6 signals connected to ABCXYZ only.

Last edited:
Putting together an enclosure for the PSU wouldn't be too difficult. Basically, you drop the PSU into a DIY box with vent holes; drill a hole in the front panel for wires that go to HAS, and another hole in the rear panel for the AC cable. You could upgrade it, to include an AC connector with an ON/OF switch, too.
been looking for the largest project boxes. found two but if someone knows of a source for project boxes..

whats a good interior size to fit a PSU with a AC connector ON/OF switch? or even a fan..*if needed

LH129-250.jpg

External Dimensions:
9.3 x 11.1 x 2.2 in.
236.2 x 281.9 x 55.9 mm
Link

KcKsnH2.jpg

Dimensions (L x W x H) (in / mm) (lbs.)
11.81 x 9.05 x 3.40 in. / 299.97 x 229.87 x 86.36 mm /1.94 lbs.
Link
Full list of sizes

I was thinking maybe finding longer mounting posts for the HAS and mounting it to the top of the PSU bucket. heat issue?

Having a small dog, I'm very cautious as well and never keep the PSU or other arcade gear anywhere near the floor. I think this goes without saying anyway, you don't want your dog to chew on your expensive PCBs
ya, just thinking exposed AC could be unreasonably perceived as dangerous to those puppy/kid/idiot proofing their home. thought Having a working solution close to the HAS would prevent the over cautious form overreacting and using ultimatums, regarding ownership.

PCBs on the floor .. 8| ..i've seen thouse youtube videos...some times...you just kant has fix stupid :whistling: might as well put a large, unstable glass of water next to it :cursing:
cover can be found on thingiverse to 3d print it. for example:
thingiverse.com/thing:119109
that is super sweet. :thumbsup: seems like a no brainier for PUS brands to package thous with their PSUs. Looks like a pretty inexpensive safety redundancy

Last edited:
Plastic shells/enclosures are one of those things that make me wish I had an injection molding machine or a vacuum press so i could make my own.

Anyone tested the HAS + MVS with a Framemeister? I'm interested in one but want to make sure it works first :)

Hello RGB I have heard of your supergun as one of the best, and I'm interested to get one, have you got this available for the moment ? If not, when do you will have other available ?

It's really flattering to hear people appreciate my superguns :) HAS is still available, PM me for more details if you're interested.

It's really flattering to hear people appreciate my superguns :) HAS is still available, PM me for more details if you're interested.
RGB, the HAS is awesome, PRO quality stuff. I am waiting to get my laser cutter to make a custom case for it with that incorporates the power supply and undammed's usb boards. I am trying to get the smallest PSU that I can for it. Also, I still want those saturn adapters if you are making more.

Yeah, I need an extra Saturn adapter as well...so when they become available...

@Derick2k Thanks! It will be interesting to see what you can come up with to incorporate all that in a custom case. Perhaps you could even offer it to HAS owners if it turns out nicely (which I hope)?

Derick,
if you are willing to part off with one of the undammed's USB, I can part off with one of my HAS Saturn adapter.

Back