What's new
THX I am on the list since June or July....Maybe a lucky day....one stupid question with PS2 adpter RGB output can we use the lightgun?

Last edited:
@RGB Ok, I need the mini din to vga adapter, plus that ps2 adapter, hook it up brother, need 2 of each please.

plus that ps2 adapter
Uh... Homie the PS2 adapter is for connecting a PS2 SCART cable.
PS2 RGB Scart adapter:
Don't you have PVM's/BVM's?
If so, I highly recommend you buy only the HD15 adapter for the HAS and use a VGA-to-BNC cable to drive the monitor(s).
dJCZkvT.jpg

Leave the 5th BNC (normally VGA pin #14 ie V-sync) disconnected.
5661.jpg

Don't anyone go getting fancy ideas, like for example you are going to go buy a PS2 component cable for use with this.
This is only a connector, it will not convert into the YPrPb component format required (you would need an external device for this).
IT'S ONLY FOR a PS2 SCART cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
plus that ps2 adapter
Uh... Homie the PS2 adapter is for connecting a PS2 SCART cable.
PS2 RGB Scart adapter:
Don't you have PVM's/BVM's?If so, I highly recommend you buy only the HD15 adapter for the HAS and use a VGA-to-BNC cable to drive the monitor(s).
dJCZkvT.jpg

Leave the 5th BNC (normally VGA pin #14 ie V-sync) disconnected.
5661.jpg

Don't anyone go getting fancy ideas, like for example you are going to go buy a PS2 component cable for use with this.
This is only a connector, it will not convert into the YPrPb component format required (you would need an external device for this).
IT'S ONLY FOR a PS2 SCART cable.
Yeah, thats what I need, never got around to getting those.

RGB made my I receive the MP. I answer about rerquest and I wait for the payment.

I just requested to get on the list a few days ago, so I’m hopeful, but realistic :)

@RGB: What's the recommended setup to connect two devices (OSSC + PVM) to the HAS, e.g. when you wanna play on your PVM but stream via OSSC/capture device? I'm pretty sure a VGA splitter cable will work, but not sure the HAS is designed for handling that. Would you rather recommend an component/splitter?

You do not need an OSSC for the PVM.

OSSC is only for non CRTs.

You do not need an OSSC for the PVM.

OSSC is only for non CRTs.
I don't think you understood what he was asking.

He wants to play on a PVM, and stream from the OSSC at the same time.

@CoinFeeder I use a matrix switch for this set-up. I have a Shinybow 6x2 SCART matrix switch that works perfect for this situation. My HAS/Consoles are plugged into the Shinybow, one output to my PVM, while the other output is connected to my upscaler attached to my capture card.

The shinybow is a bit expensive, but there might be other options out there that are cheaper.

Back