What's new
How do I buy the HAS Supergun? Is there a waiting list I can sign up for?

Please excuse my ignorance. I've read through the first post and it doesn't have any details regarding how to purchase.

The HAS V3.0 that you've got allows for some tinkering with the sync, but it doesn't change the actual frequency. The OSSC just line doubles the signal, so if the monitor doesn't like the doubled CPS2 frequency, you might be out of luck :/

An upscaler with frame buffering might do the trick.
I tried moving the jumper on the CSync Processor to 'unbuffered' (see photo) and between this, and finally updating the firmware on my OSSC to the most recent version after being stuck on a legacy version since I picked it up, I was able to get things working flawlessly!

u9tS0oq.jpg

DVI-to-VGA cable to 31k Nanao MS-2932 (Sega Naomi high res only) monitor
The DVI output of the OSSC supports digital only, ie you can't use a passive VGA adapter/cable it will not work.The best scaler for this task is actually the Taito one (that's part of the JAMMA kit) as it only outputs 640x480 VGA (31khz).
It wasn't a matter of the DVI cable, as the OSSC was already outputting a proper signal frequency, but the HAS wasn't sending a compatible sync signal to the OSSC to begin with.

diFo0yF.jpg

Last edited:
What's the pitch of the kick harness connector? I have a bunch of different boards I'll need to make harnesses for and want to be prepared for when an HAS shows up :)

I continue to discover this so magnificient supergun. So after ixed scart PS cable issue I have another issue with PS 2 stick adapter. I use that:

nintendo-snes-to-neo-geo-and-supergun-adapter-autofire.jpg

So when I used it (with or without PS2 stick connected) I have random input key like up, light punch or start in loop. So it's definietely uncompatible. I try with RGB's saturn adapter + my PS to saturn adpter, same symptom (with or without PS2 stick connected) but with other input. So someone have any idea to connect directly PS2 stick on HAS?
I will try an other solution with this:
undamned-db15-usb-decoder.jpg

with my zero lag adpter etokki PS3 or xbox 360 version.

But I dont know where find it? Or do you have a direct solution please?

THX

Looks like that PS2 controller adapter is broken, I suggest you contact the seller.

As for the UD USB you can try reaching out to @undamned, he's the creator of this amazing adapter, and it works flawlessly with the HAS.

I can confirm the UD USB fits perfectly, I have understood some day it could support the mayflash adapters in future updates which would make them ultimate with the HAS

Hi RGB or anyone more knowledgeable

I am waiting for my supergun to arrive... I have a broken Consolized MVS (MV1C) from AliExpress. The motherboard was defective with some RAM Errors. I took out the board and have been temporarily using the Jamma connector as supergun.

Initially I was using the NeoGeo pad... as I had it from 2003 but then I purchased one "New BROOK Super Converter PS3, PS4 Controller to NEO GEO for Console". I am using TE2+ MadCats fight stick and it is awesome.

now the 4 buttons work, I updated the firmware to use TypeC controllers that resemble NeoGeo stick/pad.

Is it possible to somehow use all 6 buttons ? (I am referring to CPS1 games with Harness to the SuperGun)

Any help will be appreciated.

Looks like that PS2 controller adapter is broken, I suggest you contact the seller.

As for the UD USB you can try reaching out to @undamned, he's the creator of this amazing adapter, and it works flawlessly with the HAS.
I tried with the second unit new I bought....same result.

No idea then, but it looks that it doesn't follow the NeoGeo pinout anyway, but their very own supergun's pinout. I wouldn't trust that product to begin with (there was a report on this forum that their supergun had a short between GND and +5V on the controller connector), just hope it didn't damage the HAS.

Last edited:
Is there a button combo that lets you reset the HAS to the test menu or reset the game without needing to power on and off?

Does powering on and off cause any damage or possibility of damage?

I didn't have much luck with the Retroelectronik Snes and Mega Drive adapters. Got them to work in the end by fixing their horrible soldering but noticed many poor design choices when I examined their circuit.

Really poor concept and design in my opinion, soldering a fake Arduino Nano PCB on top of their PCB like that.

Is there anybody from Canada who ordered a HAS in the last batch? With the postal strike we had here I knew things were going to be delayed, but it’s been a month since it’s left Poland and Canada post has yet to have it in their system.
Just wondering if anyone in Canada has received their HAS yet.

Back