What's new
Wish there was a queue checker. Would be nice to have so as everyone who's curious if they are close to the next batch can check. It's scary not knowing if your one forum post of "im in" or the automated website accepted you in some online tally.

I signed up for one of those Neo Geo Pocket color rom carts many months ago and check every so often. Went from somewhere in the 700's to now being in the 200's :D

Hello I have a special issue, TEST button dont run but service run...continuity tested and OK. Someone can help me please?

so there's supposed to be an email sent out?

EDIT: Nvm I assume that's for people that went through the website.

does anyone know when the pre-order opens for HAS?? the page says mid June
so there's supposed to be an email sent out?

EDIT: Nvm I assume that's for people that went through the website.
You have to follow the process and be patient :
1- Waint until the preorder opens
2- Fill the form in the Preorder Link
3- Wait until RGB contact you to confirm your interest
4- Once you get the invoice from GRB --> you pay for it ASAP
5- Receive your tracking number
6- Receive your HAS and enjoy

Good luck

well I already I said in this thread that I wanted one before the pre-order page even went up.

Reactions: RGB
Hello @RGB, I have a question about current preorders.

I was able to do a preorder (filled the Google form) around April of 2019. That of course was out of the window that you mentioned more recently (20/01/2019-01/03/2019) for this upcoming batch.

For my case, should I assume my preorder is lost since it was done after 01/03/2019?

Thank you!

Is it going to be possible to add any more add-ons for the first batch of HAS? I got the email, just curious because I think there's addon's I'd like now that I didn't realize I'd need when I filled out the preorder form.

Posting just mention that I’m in for the next batch of preorders whenever those come up. Checking that google link every now and then now. Lol

If we replied “Yes” to the confirmation email when they came two weeks ago, when should we expect the invoice email?

What is the button config for Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter

Is the one below correct?

Sega Saturn
X Y Z
A B C

Jamma
1 2 3
4 5 6

Back